Respected Contributor

Please, please, please QVC; bring back the Usps option for delivery.  I always chose that option because as a person who works and isn't home during the day, it is the safest most secure and most dependable form of delivery for me.  I cannot be the only one.  UPS doesn't work for all of us, especially those of us who live in multi unit apartment or condo buildings.  While I love the $3 shipping, shipping charges were never a big deal for me.  I would gladly pay Usps charges to get the items I want.  I'm not looking for any type of break.  I just want to be able to choose the option that works best for me and I am willing to pay for it.   

Trusted Contributor

I strongly agree! I have a PO box which I've used for over 30 years just for the reason that you mention. I'm out during the day.

I also have to say that the packages that I receive through UPS are often in terrible condition. Not so the ones from the Postal service.

Candy

Esteemed Contributor

Similarly, I would really, really like to have the option to select UPS. USPS is much slower and less reliable where I live. I wouldn't mind paying more--if necessary--for UPS.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Similarly, I would really, really like to have the option to select UPS. USPS is much slower and less reliable where I live. I wouldn't mind paying more--if necessary--for UPS.

What ARE you talking about?????   Everything is already delivered by UPS. 

Super Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

No.  Since the shipping price change everything I have order has come by USPS.  No matter what size.  I wish I could choose UPS>

Esteemed Contributor

MadameQueen is right! About half of mine come via USPS and about half from UPS. I strongly prefer UPS, but I have no control over it--and no option to choose.

Honored Contributor

The majority of my deliveries come USPS.  I'd prefer UPS.  Reason being is my mail lady stuffs everything in the mailbox.  The items in the bags look like they've been thru the ringer.

Regular Contributor

The USPS in my area suuuuuuuuucks. I much prefer UPS

Honored Contributor

I've been getting more and more items shipped USPS, especially the lighter things like jewelry or a single clothing item, anything that will fit in my mailbox.  I'm home most of the time so how it comes is not an issue for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Not to my house it's not.  I'd say 2/3 of my packages come USPS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment