When is QVC going to realize that using UPS Mail Innovations is nothing but CUSTOMER DISSATISFACION!  Orders go all around the country before being delivered ... if you are lucky enough to get the package at all.  I am so sick and tired of having my packages delayed due to this worthless organization.  I know I'm not the only one to have this issue and I know that QVC has been told about this multiple times so when are you going to listen to your customers.  Mailing a package via USPS (without UPS MI) will get it delivered in days.  UPS Mail Innovations makes it weeks!  This is so frustrating and annoying.

Items at QVC are not cheap and when someone pays a considerable amount for their order they expect to receive it in a respectable amount of time.  Please STOP USING USP Mail Innovations!

I am putting these comments here because when I click on "Feedback" it does nothing - no link to a feedback page.  Clearly you don't want feedback.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree! And its not just QVC, I ordered from Macys, they used UPS Mail innovations, I live in Calif and it went from Ariz to Calif to Nevada and back to Calif.

UPS surepost is much better. UPS delivers to the UPS in your town, where they then deliver it to your local Post Office. UPS mail innovations hands off to strange locations before it gets to your local Post Office.

Too bad we can't choose who delivers like we use to on Q.

Honored Contributor

@USA Kiwi 

First of all, welcome to the forums!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

Second of all, they're well aware of how much their customers hate this arrangement

with Mail Innovations, but it's the the cheapest way to ship for QVC.

And thats the bottom line for QVC, what saves THEM money, certainly not us.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@USA Kiwi   I agree 100%.  I have an order that arrived in my hometown on Nov. 11th and it still has not been delivered. My tracking says there has been a delay but no other information as far as a timeline.   This is exactly why I am ordering less and less.  

Honored Contributor

USPS motto:  "We'll get it to you when we feel like it." 

Respected Contributor

I've seen their financial reports where they openly admit large profits from shipping and handling costs passed on to the customers. They certainly don't want that to change. Bummer for us. I hate it.