Frequent Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

Sandra was on with Susan Graver.   There was so much talking! 

They were have a race to see who could say the most words.

Really gave me a headache.

Finally got smart and changed the channel.

COMPLETELY AGREE!!  Constant interrupting one another and who can speak louder to be heard.  I realize Graver is one of the top, if not the top clothing line on QVC, however, she should not be allowed to be rude and interrupt, constantly.  There is notable friction between the duo.  Love SG clothes, Not a fan of the competition for speaking time!  Why does the producer allow this to occur on live air?

Trusted Contributor

On the food shows, I wish they would take Alberti off and put someone who can

handle the whole show without gasping or being foolish when sampling the food.

He turns me off...a big phony!!

Honored Contributor

I think these hosts are under such pressure to sell on TV that it has turned into a free for all. I read somewhere on these boards where the Q's TV sales are low, do they really need all these channels if that's the case. As far as Alberti, he's just being himself IMO, unfortunately I have to mute him or change the channel. Customers should not have to change the channel or mute a host.

Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  The word "voile" stumped another host during a LOGO presentation earlier this summer. She didn't even try to pronounce it and she's been with QVC almost three years! As usual, the hosts didn't seem to care, nor did she ask what the word meant. It's very strange not to repeat the new word a couple of times and ask for a definition.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

On the food shows, I wish they would take Alberti off and put someone who can

handle the whole show without gasping or being foolish when sampling the food.

He turns me off...a big phony!!

@phluphy  Couldn't agree more with you.  And Rachel is just as bad in my book.  Can't watch either one of them.  Poor manners and always interrupting the vendors.

Super Contributor
Its great that we expect perfection from these new hosts and hold each presenter at the Q at such a high standard like using perfect English and having the appropriate hair style, even commenting on the way the person dresses. I wish we would hold the ppl in power to these high standards ! Having a normal hairdo ! IMO
Super Contributor
PPL IN POWER LIKE THE PRESENTERS AT THE Q are paid from our taxes and should at the very least speak proper Engilsh , and like the hosts that you think lie to us ,tell the truth .....after all isint that power , knowledge is power but it must be factual.
Super Contributor
The hosts are paid by the Q they are selling , not working for you. If you dnt like the presentation buy online. Why cost a person their job .
Contributor

Ahhh yes! One very prominent designer always acts like she doesn’t attend the morning meeting, or has no clue what items are coming up in the show. I don’t buy it (believe). I think it comes across as very inauthentic. “What??! $55? That’s AMAZING!”

Contributor

I watched two newer hosts team up to present an item the other night.  It was for the OXX Coffee Maker.  One of them called it "O-X-X", while the other called it "Ox".  They proceeded to question how it was pronounced, admitting that neither one of them knew.  So, you don't know how to pronounce the NAME of the product you are selling? Really?