Honored Contributor

I would like to suggest more tops and blouses with regular, straight sleeves. 

No ruffles, layers, splits, bellshape, frills,etc. 

So many of the tops with these types of sleeves are now on clearance...so I guess others feel the same way as I do. Please add some plain sleeves to your inventory!😋

Esteemed Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I would like to suggest more tops and blouses with regular, straight sleeves. 

No ruffles, layers, splits, bellshape, frills,etc. 

So many of the tops with these types of sleeves are now on clearance...so I guess others feel the same way as I do. Please add some plain sleeves to your inventory!😋

I agree with  you and thought that also when i saw alot of those style tops on clearance ....also on clearance were alot of the huge florals which also made me think YAHHH!

But then they brought in more winter style items and AGAIN they had the bellshape, ruffle ,etc  sleeves and the florals were still being shown for the winter.....i think

they are both still here for the next year or so...ugh.  And

everything is "tunic".............

I have gone elsewhere for the most part and find more

variety....

Honored Contributor
I simply cannot wear the tunic lengths...I am not really petite at 5’4” but they come down almost to my knees and look terrible. I prefer 25-26” for tops...getting harder to find on QVC
Valued Contributor

I agree!  It is very difficult to find a basic top in a nice fabric (cotton rich).  Most tops on QVC are too long, too clingy, too “designer”.  Even dear old Denim & co is no longer basic.  I kind of wish there would be a category of just the basics with no designer name attached.  But the colors need an upgrade as well as patterns.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the fancy sleeves as much as I do the low back, especially the ones that are 12 inches longer than the front.  I also don't care for asymetrical, although I do own a few.  No cold shoulder tops have ever graced my closet, not even at those close-out prices.  I do like the style of the V neck plain sleeved tops from Belle by Kim Gravel, but some may not care for those prints or the hefty price tags.  

Frequent Contributor

I understand fully your delima with tunic tops.  I hope they never stop the tunics.  I am 5'9" and the 31ish length is perfect for me.... Susan Graver and Denin and Co. have already scaled down on the tunic lenght.  Can not stand to watch Susan G.  she is rude to the host and must be the center of the attnetion...never shuts up..Some of her new tops are called tunics, but they are much shorter....AND MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE....I am looking elsewhere for clothing after being with QVC from  the very beginning of the company.

Honored Contributor

And I'd like to add can QVC clothing lines PLEASE make tops and blouses with STRAIGHT hems,  some of us do not like the high/low hems which some customers have come to refer to them as "DIAPER STYLE" hems...........Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”