Super Contributor

Please stop using the 3-part labels on the outside of the box. Too difficult to peel off. Whether needing to hold the labels to check charges, file, or for returns, it's a lost cause. Package I'm doing right now is an example. The address label peeled off ok, but the return label to mark up is destroyed when trying to remove, and the return address label is pulled up by the reason return label.

Regular Contributor

Re: Those darn sticky labels

I agree.  They are terrible. 

Honored Contributor

I agree.  I've yet to be able to pull off the invoice part of the label without it tearing and me having to stick what's left of it onto another piece of paper (at my expense).

If it's something that needs to be returned, I have to print out a return page from my account.

I'm sure these labels are convenient for the shipper, not so much for the customer.  Another thing to consider is that, if the shipping label part is peeled off (it can be stuck down again), the customer's information is there for anyone to see.

The invoice should be inside the box, as it used to be.

Super Contributor

Funny I just posted that question on Q Talk.  I can never get past  the second label (reason for return). There is no return label to peel off nor a return label in box.  Those have got to GO!

Super Contributor

I had to call customer service the other day. There was no page 3 and I don't have a printer, so I have to wait for them to send me a return label. She said they are trying to get vendors to do away with them.

Honored Contributor

QVC could INSIST vendors do away with them.  Personally the item I was not able to return came directly from QVC.  Yes, I could have pursued it, but for 35.00 it was easier to just donate.  I hate rigamarole.  

Respected Contributor

I understand putting a label on the outside and have no problems with a label encased in an envelope.

There are not three labels there and the printing is often so faint to read. I am sure the shippers don't need extra litter when they fall off. They have enough to do to keep packages  intact and have to retape etc.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree, there's no sense in this method. Too much information in the labels. With EZ pays, I like to save my labels until the payments are done; I toss if they're not anything I need to save for my records. With the inability to save the charge part of the label, I have to keep going back to my account online. Just doesn't make sense.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

They are terribly sticky  and I also don't like that my return packing slip is attached underneath the label and it gets stuck

to the label and when I pull it off it's attached and rips.  

Also, all my information is on the  packing slip and anybody can peel off the label and see my information.

Please QVC go back to putting  all packing slips inside each

package in the future!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I agree, I just received a box, totally ripped up, taped together and the return labels were sticking to the inside of box and if you wanted to use, it would be impossible to get them off of box in one piece.  Luckily, the merchandise was in good shape.