Honored Contributor

The other day Dave was pitching Mr. O'Leary's wine and the map that shows what states the wine can be delivered to popped up.  The first thought that came to mind was that it looked like the Covid map.  Maybe you should consider changing the color to another color besides red.  Of course, my state is always an unallowed state and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the last holdout.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

The other day Dave was pitching Mr. O'Leary's wine and the map that shows what states the wine can be delivered to popped up.  The first thought that came to mind was that it looked like the Covid map.  Maybe you should consider changing the color to another color besides red.  Of course, my state is always an unallowed state and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the last holdout.  

@Icegoddess I did the same, thought of covid and then also unfortunately thought of politics. 

Trusted Contributor

They have been showing that map the same way forever.  I never even gave it a thought. 

Esteemed Contributor

FREE THE GRAPES!!!!

Respected Contributor

QVC has not been investing in their on-air graphics in years. They can't even show a decent Mohs Scale of Hardness.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Wine Map

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal 

Woman LOL

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin