Valued Contributor

The 50"s show the other night was

crazy.....Everyone talking loud and running around the set.  Jane and her co-host were           talking at the same time.  Toooo much, change the chanel time.  Calm down ladies.

Respected Contributor

Re: The 50"s show the other night was

this is not the show for you if............

you want quiet

you don't want overtalking each other

you don't want joking around

you don't want laughing and giggling

you don't want personal sharing

you want only product discussion

you want micro details of product

you want to nap during it

you will be very unhappy with this show 

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

this is not the show for you if............

you want quiet

you don't want overtalking each other

you don't want joking around

you don't want laughing and giggling

you don't want personal sharing

you want only product discussion

you want micro details of product

you want to nap during it

you will be very unhappy with this show 

Yet they will still watch...and complain.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKJ  @lucky-girl  @TheMemphisVette 

Most of the time if you don't watch, you  aren't aware that there maybe special pricing  for particular items . The on air items  don't  always show on the program guide fast enough to buy before your particular size or color  sells out .

I  also prefer a calmer and more organized show  . So, that's my opinion  and some may have a different opinion

Respected Contributor

I check the new items most days. Very often an item on a show does not show up until the show. Special pricing is only on for that show. That being said I still won't watch that show. I also won't watch a particular host no matter what she is selling. @TheMemphisVette ? Are you a family member of one of the hosts? You sure sound like it. Just wondering

Respected Contributor

What is wrong with wanting details of a product. There are many times that I passed on buying clothes because the storytellers would talk about anything and everything except the product size, length, washing instructions, etc.
Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

I check the new items most days. Very often an item on a show does not show up until the show. Special pricing is only on for that show. That being said I still won't watch that show. I also won't watch a particular host no matter what she is selling. @TheMemphisVette ? Are you a family member of one of the hosts? You sure sound like it. Just wondering

@Janey2 

how in the world do you get that from my post?

my post is clearly just the style of the show.  

or are you trying to stir up something?

Respected Contributor

An other example of how QVC squanders the one asset they have over other online retailers...the ability to view a product live. To see the product up close, to see how a garment moves, to hear (oh so hopefully) details of a product without having to check online or see something from a flat stock photo.

To be informed of special pricing that may last a day, an hour, or for the duration of the show. But it's been my experience that if I don't watch, I'm less aware and don't buy. Sales lost because their concept of entertainment, and when and where it's appropriate, is not the same as mine.

Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette  No of course not. Whenever I read your posts it sounds like you are on the defensive to the point that you have a connection to QVC or a host. Just an observation, nothing more.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette  No of course not. Whenever I read your posts it sounds like you are on the defensive to the point that you have a connection to QVC or a host. Just an observation, nothing more.

@Janey2 

when i spell out in detail this is what i get. 

when i just state non issue,  i get accused of rudeness and worse.

hard to win here.  it seems i'm not the one on the defensive.