Occasional Contributor

Please cut the time on the TSV's. An hour of them are too much and 20 to 30 minutes in the very next hour is just outright overkill on the subject. It is very irritating. Ir really does not make me want to buy it.

I can remember when the TSV was presented 20 minutes after the hour for a few minutes and 20 minutes before the hour for just a few minutes.

It is just to much so I just change the channel.

There is an old expression "Enough is Enough."

Honored Contributor

Believe it or not, yours is not an original idea.  We've begged and pled ad nauseam for shorter presentation but our pleas have fallen on deaf ears.  We always wonder how many viewers they lose during these long, painful presentations.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC has become a series of infomercials.

It would be tolerable if they actually gave us pertinent information but it's all blah blah blah and let me go over colors again.

Respected Contributor

I stopped watching after the first presentation...I enjoy the hosts and vendors demonstrating the products but every hour is too much..I am thinking they show all of the presentations to catch those watching on different time zones.  If I need to go back and watch again I just go to youtube!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV SUGGESTION

[ Edited ]

I do over-dose on QVC. So so so repetitive --- and BORIING!!!! Most of the time I change the channel when they show the TSV's --- and I'll watch another program and turn back to QVC 20 minutes later - and they're showing the same product. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! I find myself yelling at the host to "Shut Up." I think they hypnotize the hosts -- normal people couldn't keep yapping on and on and on.

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV SUGGESTION

[ Edited ]

Sure it's probably way too much for anyone watching continuously and more for entertainment.  It's a shopping channel and not a movie!!!  I can remember back when they were not shown much and if I wanted to see a presentation again if interested I had to wait  and often never bought because I had other things to do so for someone like me it's a good thing it's presented over and over. Those complaining probably rarely buy the TSV's anyway.  I find it a good thing to show it often for those who just check in off and on and those channel surfers.  I would bet that is how they sell the most and not to those who watch and watch "ad nauseam"!  The main object of doing this is to sell and not placate those complainers who insist on watching all day and don't buy much anyway.  They surely would loose sales by showing the TSV's less!!!  Some act like QVC is the only channel they have!!

Super Contributor

I get tired of theTSV being shown so much, tooI

When I change it over to Q2, and they are showing a rerun of the TSV, that really irks me!  Why would you have different channels and show the same product on both?

Idiots!!

I turn the tv off and get busy reading or doing crossword puzzles and don't think about turning it back on for hours.

I'm sure not missing anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, yes, and yes! Please no more than 10 minutes. The long presentations drone on and on......I change the channel. 

Respected Contributor

ITA! In the morning I usually keep QVC muted in the background while I wake up and become functional. They just finished a half-hour presentation of the Halo TSV at the end of AM Style. Okay, it looks nice and sleek, but what does it have to do with Style? (I think Leah just wanted to finish early today. 😉) Ironically, the first item in Saturday Morning Q was Cuddle Duds fleece lined socks, which would have been appropriate for AM Style. A half-hour is way too much time to devote to a single item in a multi-item show. If I’m really interested in seeing an item’s presentation,  I’ll wait until later and view it at my leisure online. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!!!!  10 minutes max;  show the item in detail including colors, sizes(if applicable), uses (if applicable) and move on.  No need to create a story about the item or how the host's family uses it.