Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I think we want a host to present bags/pants or anything without a disclaimer that "I am not a bags/pants or jewelry girl" don't we?

or why are you selling them.  Just sell the item with out injecting your negative feelings,

@jackthebear

EXACTLY! You said it better than I did

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

@Spurt

Oh my goodness!  For you to be this worked up it must be very important to you.  You are researching for support to your position, putting things in bold, in CAPS, in red, underlining.  It is only shopping…not worth getting that worked up over it.  You’ve got your opinions, other have different opinions…it is OK if people differ. 

Yes it is worth getting worked up over, to OP and those whose sentiments she expresses.  Who qualifies as the hanging judge for opinions ? 

@CoG  Thank you! Thank you! Heart   If QVC is doing something to make me watch and buy less as I customer I think I have the right to let them know how I feel in an effort to keep QVC as a viable shopping option..... Then it's up to QVC to decide whether the suggestion is worth implementing or not.......afterall QVC's idea for a SUGGESTION BOX!

As for the link that--- was on another thread with a discussion about the hosts...Host training/feedback seems to be an ever growing common theme found all over the Forums...which could be why sales are down...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!

[ Edited ]

@leighagemini wrote:

Rick did a bra show? Youtube don't let me down Smiley Tongue

@leighagemini

Yes he did few years ago......spur of the moment since scheduled host was ill and had to leave.....I felt a tad sorry for him, but couldn't help but smile....

Here's a reference too it...from Home Shopping Queen Blog from way back when....

Feb 28, 2009 ... Although I have to give props to Rick for not only being able to pull off a jewelry show, but he ... Only a real man can sell bras on television!
homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.com

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Super Contributor
I'd like to see a change in the entire format of PMS this is not shade toward Shawn but the products she has been presenting for the last few months have been repeatitive and not fresh in the form of fashion forward as a host that is promoted to have an eye for style many of the past shows I consider reruns I wonder how much input Shawn does have in the production of the programing of items would like to see fashion and accessories other than Gili and cuddle duds
Honored Contributor

I think that Shawn is distracted by family issues and doesn't have her game on right now.She has done a good job in the past of creating enthusiasm for Q products.