I am 5'10" and once in a blue moon would see a 33" or 34" inseam. Now it seems a 32" is the limit. Women in Control use to have a 34" pant. Quacker only seems to go long in jeans. D in Co,  the same. Sets are out of the question, as the lengths seem to be limited to 31" at most. I love many of the lounge type sets of all of the mentioned. I never will will order any as the last one I bought had pants going to my ankle bone. PLEASE let me be as fashionable as petite and regular body types! I still wear heels and like a longer pant look like the others. Please consider this and hear me. I know others want this too. You ladies add your replies as well. Cover our shoes! I want a fashion set too, especially when it is a special value!)

Esteemed Contributor

@gingerbrandy, take a look at some of Isaac's latest 24/7 pants. They come in Tall with a 35" inseam, I ordered a pair and they are super long! I can't ever order sets because the pants are always too short. Don't see why they can't offer both pieces separately.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I'm tall at 5'10 and never wear high heels. I suspect the majority of we tall women actually don't want 34+ inseams. Of course there are exceptions with the OP, but QVC knows this from what we actually buy. I am happy with 32-34". Not aware of any talls offered with inseams less than that unless they are ankle pants. 

Respected Contributor
I'm 6ft tall. I think talls shoyld be at least 34". 32 or 33 is just no good for me. My mother is also 6ft tall and would also like 34-35 inch inseams. Whenever they have true talls like that on air, they seem to sell quickly. Ms. Graver always harps on about how the fit it critical, but she seems to think that everyone is 5'4" like she is. Petites complain about having to hem things. I'd welcome that problem. We normally don't have an option for alteration as there's not enough hem to let down.
Respected Contributor

I agree, at 5' 10" and all legs I need a 34" inseam.   

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Diane Gilman

Super Contributor
I am tall, too, and all legs. 32 is not a tall length IMHO. Need at least 34" even without wearing heels.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Esteemed Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Diane Gilman

I tried her jeans for a couple of years and gave up. Her Talls have such a long rise they are like wearing mom jeans. The biggest problem is that she offers Size 2 which are like Size 8 in the real world. Too big for me unless I sew up and around the whole inside seam. Not doing that again.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Visitor

I am 6' tall and have always had trouble finding pants that are long enough until I found Long Tall Sallys.  They have inseams up to 39" in some styles.  Please QVC I would like to buy pants from you but if you don't offer at least 36" inseams they just don't work. Also I wear an 11 AA shoe too, but you have very few styles in narrow sizes.  I liked todays special value but it would never work because Earth Origins caters to people that have wide feet.

Please find some manufacturers who provide narrow sizes up to 12's

Valued Contributor

@gingerbrandy wrote:

I am 5'10" and once in a blue moon would see a 33" or 34" inseam. Now it seems a 32" is the limit. Women in Control use to have a 34" pant. Quacker only seems to go long in jeans. D in Co,  the same. Sets are out of the question, as the lengths seem to be limited to 31" at most. I love many of the lounge type sets of all of the mentioned. I never will will order any as the last one I bought had pants going to my ankle bone. PLEASE let me be as fashionable as petite and regular body types! I still wear heels and like a longer pant look like the others. Please consider this and hear me. I know others want this too. You ladies add your replies as well. Cover our shoes! I want a fashion set too, especially when it is a special value!)

c2c5d-funny-dog-pictures-word-jpg.jpg