Valued Contributor
Just the other day I was watching her and wondered how many times a host has wanted to to tell her to shut the heck up.

She’s even worse remotely with the Skype delay that so often happens.
Honored Contributor

@Cdewulf wrote:

I love QVC, but will turn the channel if Susan Graver is on. I can't believe how rude she is by always talking over the host. I feel like I'm watching the View. Someone at QVC needs to tell her to quit talking so much and let the hosts do their job. 

I agree SG is obnoxious.  I refuse to watch her.  I've found most of her clothes are polyester anyway, which feels like wearing a plastic bag to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Her clothing does not merit the level of enthusiasm she brings.  Last Sunday, she was so busy talking and talking, she didn't realize she had on and was describing the wrong pair of pants from what was being shown on-air. 

Luckily, Courtney K. was able to save the presentation.

Susan

When A282689 was  a TSV , I bought all colors available. Pleases bring these back in tall in more colors. I have been wearing them every day to work since I purchased. It is far and away the best purchase I made tab the Q. 

Trusted Contributor
Jayne Brown is the only host that is able to reign Susan in. On the Thursday show, Susan kept trying to interrupt Jayne, but Jayne wouldn’t let her. Susan even asked her at one point if she could say something but Jayne just continued on. Good for her!
Esteemed Contributor

@Steffdoggy10 wrote:
Jayne Brown is the only host that is able to reign Susan in. On the Thursday show, Susan kept trying to interrupt Jayne, but Jayne wouldn’t let her. Susan even asked her at one point if she could say something but Jayne just continued on. Good for her!

-------------   

Agree!!  I really like Pat JD and enjoy her presentations!  But Susan runs all over her - constantly interrupts and never stops talking!  Susan's shows are no longer enjoyable!!

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Just change the channet or mute.  No need to share here.

Not so! This is an internet MB and we are free to share. I sometimes think Susan is Rick's long-lost sibling.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

Not so! This is an internet MB and we are free to share. I sometimes think Susan is Rick's long-lost sibling.

"Energetic"  Well, yeah, I can go along with that!

Esteemed Contributor

@Another new name Sue If she doesn't share on a discussion board where should she share? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I love that her dog Peebles now stays with her thru the entire show.  I watch because of the dog lol.  Peebles does not take her eyes off Susan; sich a loving bond they have.