Honored Contributor

Please lets not beat a dead horse!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I'm quite happy with SG just the way she is.  I learn a lot more about the garment from her than I do from the hosts.  She's very knowledgeable and passionate about her offerings, and that's fine by me.

Respected Contributor

@Shoooz wrote:
Would someone please suggest to Susan Graver that she stop talking over the hosts? I was watching this morning and she wouldn’t let Pat get through the colors available… She would interrupt after each color and go on and on about it. For the viewing Customer, we want to see what colors are available first and then you can go back and discuss them further. I’m sure I would purchase more Susan Graver items, but it is very hard for me to watch her and listen to her on the air. She just interrupts too much and doesn’t let the host get the information out to us that we want. Thank you.

Welcome to the forums @Shoooz, and good first post!. So what if this is a repeated complaint about Susan Graver...it is the truth.  Just one of many reasons I don't watch her segments or purchase her clothes any longer. Life is to short to be aggravated by her. I just change the channel.

Trusted Contributor

Susan is one person I cannot watch.She will never stop talking,she makes money for qvc she thats how it will be.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Jeanlake: "1 post / visitor / and it's a complaint".

Yes, so finally Shoooz, or others found a place they can voice their displeasure with QVC. Who are you to criticize others thoughts, opinions? Happy 2019!

Respected Contributor

: @Shoooz:  I hate to tell you but...you're late to the party Smiley Tongue  The complaints about Susan Graver are years-long.  After all this time, things aren't likely to change. By the way, welcome to the boards! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor
I’ve been a QVC shopper for decades, and it doesn’t matter if my first time post is a complaint or a compliment. My complaint stands. Best wishes for a happy new year!
Honored Contributor

SG isn't going to change.

Respected Contributor

@Shooozwelcome to the boards. I find they are a great place to recieve information from the consumers of items I am interested in perhaps purchasing.

In regard to Susan Graver I agree with Codemom , Krimpette, & KathyM23. As a home seamstress I do appreciate hearing her explain why and how she designs her fashions. I find that she does design to compliment her customers. I have a hanger rod full of her coats .The coats are much better quality and color variety then what I have found in brick and mortar stores.

I just recently (from clearance /reduced prices) tried her liquid knit tops and I love them. To me it is a bit of a different fabrication Smiley Happy from other knits of the same mixture I have in other brands.

My lifestyle does not call for me to spend the $$s charged for her full priced items but I love finding a LTS or clearance item .

Does she have her quirks ? Yes. If it gets on my nerves too much I just look online.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...