Trusted Contributor

Many of the hosts need to revamp job description of products.Every item is different not all work with body measurements If it's posted.I am not shopping to hear about your last trip,what happened with your child.We all are shopping to purchase,not become your friend.

Valued Contributor

All women do not wear XX Small.  Please I would like to see  medium, large, and several other sizes.Its getting absurd when the hosts say they are wearing XX Small and so are all the modell.Be genuine and realiuze we,those of us  tn the real world are NOT, XX Small and would like to see other sizes shown!

Valued Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

Jane Treacy never can let go of any dumb phrase.  She is on with Isaac now and she keeps saying Sarah really loud. It is so annoying I am changing the channel.  I cannot stand all these dumb stories that are made up.

And she is always XS no matter what the item is she has on

Respected Contributor

@countrylady wrote:
All the hosts wear Tiny, Extra Extra Small, Extra Small, Small.

lol! you're SO right...except one who wears large when she really should be in an XL or even a 1X

Valued Contributor

@Spikedog I have noticed that the colors of the clothes in the QVC studio look an entirely different color from the same item presented from the Vendors' homes while live-streaming. A color description from the host has really become a necessity. 

Contributor

I agree with all messages...QVC should pay attention to suggestions by their customers.

I know I'm buying less because of lack of information.  Can't the producer in 

their ear remind them of what to cover to increase sales, such as size info.  Come on producers...

Respected Contributor

@Juval No, because the producers are in their (hosts) ear giving what they deem is important info like  "300 just flew outta here!"  and  "the green is getting limited", so no time for pertinent info.

Contributor

Yes.  It looks ridiculous.  And, not everyone is a skinny extra small model.  I have never seen anyone, especially young women, wearing this half-tuck style.  So why wear the item like that during presentations?  

Valued Contributor

@PDStar It seems like the half tucked shirt comes into play if a top is especially long. It disguises the length and gives the impression it will look good on everyone. The long tops look horrible on me, because I am so short. I am very weary of the QVC half tuck. 

Honored Contributor

@Juval wrote:

I agree with all messages...QVC should pay attention to suggestions by their customers.

I know I'm buying less because of lack of information.  Can't the producer in 

their ear remind them of what to cover to increase sales, such as size info.  Come on producers...

@Juval I so agree with you.  I was watching Fashion Nights In with Amy lastnight and I was so disappointed with her presentation on the America and Beyond bag.  She never showed the inside she was just worrying about ordering it for herself.  It was rushed and no information.  It supposedly sold out but they are all available this morning. Smiley Frustrated