Respected Contributor

I really believe that certain hosts like Kourtney, Elise and Amy are an xxs. They are tiny. It's another host who does a lot of Susan Graver shows that I don't understand. If Susan says these pants are trousers why are you wearing them like leggings. There was a pair of pants that I was interested in but certainly couldn't judge how they would look by the host or even Susan for that matter. They were too tight on them. I would have rather seen Pat or Leah present these pants. They are not hung up on getting into xxs or xs. 

Respected Contributor

Seriously? You need to be told a warm or cool red??? I shop on line and no description ever breaks down ' tones'. Ridiculous!

Respected Contributor

I am more interested in the fit than the colors. Last night Katrina wore a dress that fit her perfectly. She went up to a small for a better fit. I just want to see garments that the hosts and models wear that fit them properly. What they wear in their private lives is their business. Should we go up a size or down a size. If you don't agree with me that's fine. I don't care.

Respected Contributor
Please, teach the hosts two things:
1. The difference between fewer and less! Fewer is used when you can count the things, like fewer calories. Less is things you can’t count, like salt. There are fewer grains of salt but not few salts. Likewise, there are fewer colors, not less.
2. When to use e and when to use I. I just heard a host say there was a picture of my husband and I . If you took the husband out, you would not say a picture of I.
I’m far from perfect with grammar and spelling all the time, but someone should help the hosts out so they don’t continue to speak poorly.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Respected Contributor
The IT dept could show it on the screen…Monica 5’10 is in size L…
I also want to see two colors that are closely related shown next to each other.
Respected Contributor
I bought a pair of leggings today that had no available sample! None was online either. I’m hoping it is what I expect or I’m returning it and requesting they pay the shipping!
New Contributor
If Courtney is on I change channel! She sounds to fake when she’s trying to sell !