Honored Contributor

Now that we are in a brand new year, what suggestions do you have for QVC? Here are a few of mine:

no more animal prints! enough already!

more updated clothing lines....less liquid knit

please bring in some feminine shoes.....not all of us need orthotic or masculine styles

new makeup brands! Stila, Lush, etc...there are hundreds out there so more variety!

lots more Diamonique with believable stones, adjustable chain lengths, sterling or 14K

what new year suggestions do you have?

Honored Contributor

I only buy beauty products from QVC so here are my suggestions:

-First and foremost, A Free shipping day on everything once in awhile (or here is a novel idea- free shipping always on orders over a certain amount) and/or the occasional discount code, even if it is for orders over a certain amount. And no, easy pay doesn't count, as it is not a discount for the customer and people like me never, ever use it (so stop sending me an easy pay offer every month!!).

-Offer ALL the foundation shades the vendor offers, not just a select few shades that apparently QVC thinks all customers should fit into.

-SHOW SWATCHES of the eyeshadow and lip colors and foundation shades when presenting cosmetics.

All of this will fall on deaf ears though so I am not holding my breath. Hence the reason I rarely purchase my items from QVC and choose other retailers (free shipping, discounts, greater shade spectrum).

Contributor

fewer Graver shows,new hosts that are professional(get rid of the goofballs),cheaper S&H charges to start with.

Super Contributor

Let the vendors talk and have the hosts stop talking so much.

Let the Vendors demonstrate how to use the product, especially makeup.

Give more specific details about the product including measurements & weight, material composition.

Give more product and vendor variety.

Give Free Shipping more often

Box the entire order in one box

Honored Contributor

So far, all of the suggestions are good ones.....I would add to my original list....

- "exclusive to QVC' it isn't going to be the same quality as the designer sells elsewhere. hosts should tell the viewers this up front

- Shipping needs to be free, flat rate, or there should be options for reduced shipping with certain order totals, etc. With the prices that QVC charges right now, they could do free shipping and still make a profit.

- ship jewelry in boxes again instead of shipping fragile jewelry pieces in thin plastic bags

Honored Contributor

I like to see the models and they do a great job, but I would prefer to see the fashions on real size people. I'm not a large person, size medium and just shy of average height , seeing Katia and other very tall very thin models in the fashions just does not help me make a decision to buy the clothes. I would ask that QVC and the designers be honest and show the fashions on real size women. If the clothes are really designed for all women then show them on all women.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed watching the two hour Susan Graver fashion show. Two hours, allows the shopper much more variety to shop. The vendor and the host don't seem so rushed. Albany and Susan made a great duo- very enjoyable to watch. In 2014, offer more two hour shows of Graver, LOGO, Denim and CO, Linea, Joan...all the designers.

Typically, women love to watch fashion shows. I love the dramatic faces of Katia! She was born to model!! So much fun QVC- thanks!

Respected Contributor

More shoe brands...enough of the Orthaheel and Clarks.

More button-down blouses - we don't wear tee shirts 100% of our lives.

More printed tops with softer colors and a variety of colors so we can alternate with different colored pants and skirts. Tired of all solid color clothing.

More cotton blend robes, loungewear, and 100% cotton jersey nightgowns.

More close-up shots of clothing. Give garment measurements and fabric content.

More 100% cotton quilts and flannel blankets.

Some excellent quality, 100% cotton sheets like the Q offered 15 years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Here is an idea that I will steal from HSN. Andrew Lessaman who is one of their vendors, has what is called variety shows. Whenever he makes an appearance. These are products that never receive air time. During a brief 1 to 2 hour period they show all of these items.

Honored Contributor

I also wish they would add a scroll and zoom feature like so many other sites have; this lets you see the fabric up close as well as details; especially important if you want to see any embellishments, etc.