Honored Contributor

Less repetition and more variety.

Please...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2014 leeg said:

fewer Graver shows,new hosts that are professional(get rid of the goofballs),cheaper S&H charges to start with.

ITA; let's hope QVC is listening...all of the suggestions so far are things QVC can do if they value their customers.....if they do nothing but get rid of the sky-high shipping costs that would be a huge improvement alone.

Valued Contributor
whenever I order items on-line from different departments in a site (say, Nord) I receive all my items together in one package---and it's FREE
Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2014 HappyDaze said:

I only buy beauty products from QVC so here are my suggestions:

-First and foremost, A Free shipping day on everything once in awhile (or here is a novel idea- free shipping always on orders over a certain amount) and/or the occasional discount code, even if it is for orders over a certain amount. And no, easy pay doesn't count, as it is not a discount for the customer and people like me never, ever use it (so stop sending me an easy pay offer every month!!).

-Offer ALL the foundation shades the vendor offers, not just a select few shades that apparently QVC thinks all customers should fit into.

-SHOW SWATCHES of the eyeshadow and lip colors and foundation shades when presenting cosmetics.

All of this will fall on deaf ears though so I am not holding my breath. Hence the reason I rarely purchase my items from QVC and choose other retailers (free shipping, discounts, greater shade spectrum).

I,too, usually only order cosmetics from QVC
Super Contributor

camera men need to stay awake. they are too slow.

camera men need to come close on makeup demos so we can see how the artist is applying product.

get the hair off the face while demoing makeup application.

show swatches on different color skin

LINE UP FOUNDATION COLOR or CONCLEARER FROM LIGHT TO DARK

tell audience what model is wearing what color.

Honored Contributor

Eliminate the shade or color "Nude." It's 2014, that term is meaningless and can be insulting. Call it what it is -- beige, cream, ivory, light tan, etc. -- all lovely terms and much more descriptive. One person's "nude" is not like another's (no pun intended!). Wink

I like many of the other ideas as well.

Frequent Contributor

Less spandex and much less Susan Graver.

Super Contributor

Free shipping over a certain amount.

The video presentation online for each product should be the clip that contains all the pertinent information on the product and nothing else. Just the facts that would help me decide if I'm going to buy this product or not.

Don't post a description and item number for a product if you don't have the picture.

Don't post an available color choice for an item if you don't have the picture.

Christmas in July is OK; I get it, but do it and then drop the Christmas thing until after Labor Day.

Less of the Sleep Number Beds, Computers/Tablets/I pads, Dyson's and Bose.

Frequent Contributor
I'd like to see a broader variety of products. I get catalogs all the time and there is a lot of stuff out there. Let's get some of that variety on the Q.
Esteemed Contributor
1). Overhaul the website: product videos edited to show just the pertinent info (many of them take 2 minutes before they even discuss the product); eliminate multiple nics in the Community, enforce existing standards, and make it compatible with iPad (get rid of tiny font, let us layer conversations and make them legible, let us copy/paste images) 2) More variety in programming (products and hosts); other hosts can do a kitchen or location jewelry show 3) decrease the sidekick formats; one host is plenty--if you need 2 let them alternate instead of having them on air at the same time; keep the producers behind the camera