Esteemed Contributor

QVC shold make the Customer Care section private, noone has the right or the info to comment on another persons problem ...

Right?

Respected Contributor

You’re so quick @MalteseMomma

Glad you picked up on that Smiley Happy.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma - If you want your service request to be private, I recommend sending an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com instead of using the forums. That approach will not only secure all your information and questions, but it will also typically get you a much quicker response.

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thank you so very much.I did not know that   Smiley Happy  

P.s. I am a Lori also  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma - Good luck with your request! The team that monitors that email address is the same one that monitors these forums, so you know you'll get prompt and thorough assistance. I have had excellent results when working with them privately; they often respond within an hour of my message.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

QVC shold make the Customer Care section private, noone has the right or the info to comment on another persons problem ...

Right?

I think that's called email. Smiley Happy

I'm glad Lori gave you the Customer Care team email. No one is required to post a problem on the public forum. At the bottom of each web page, there's a section called Contact Us. It lists the phone number, the Live Chat, a link to a Feedback form, a way to email them, and general information on Customer Service and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). You can try any of those when you don't want to post your issue on the forums.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Right?

I think that's called email. Smiley Happy

I'm glad Lori gave you the Customer Care team email. No one is required to post a problem on the public forum. At the bottom of each web page, there's a section called Contact Us. It lists the phone number, the Live Chat, a link to a Feedback form, a way to email them, and general information on Customer Service and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). You can try any of those when you don't want to post your issue on the forums.

@Alison Wonderland 

Thank you  <3