Trusted Contributor

Wish List only 90-day hold???

Could someone please explain to me why the Q can remove items from my wish list after 90-days?

It's a wish list, and I buy all of my items from it so I don't have to shop around on the computer.

What does it matter if a picture and description stay on my wish list until I purchase it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish List only 90-day hold???

I haven't noticed that.  I've had things in my wish list for at least a year.  Nothing has been deleted, except by me.

The things in your "Saved Items" (for later), attached to your checkout cart, are deleted after 90 days.

Frequent Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I haven't noticed that.  I've had things in my wish list for at least a year.  Nothing has been deleted, except by me.

The things in your "Saved Items" (for later), attached to your checkout cart, are deleted after 90 days.

Yes, agree.  Save for later in your cart is now removed after 90 days, but my wish list has things in there for many many months.  Have not had wish list items removed.

Honored Contributor

Isn't it QVC saves up to 200 items in the Wish List, then begins removing the oldest entries if more than 200 are added?

They keep track of how many there are on the upper left side of the page.  

Honored Contributor

I have had things in my WishList for months and months and months and never had anything removed, unless by me, I go in my Wishlist every so often and clean it out.

Now saved items, I know will only stay for 90 days.....I do love that QVC has a Wishlist...... 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Isn't it QVC saves up to 200 items in the Wish List, then begins removing the oldest entries if more than 200 are added?

They keep track of how many there are on the upper left side of the page.  

@keithsmom65 

@Foxxee is correct.  I also have had things in my Wish List for YEARS! 

Some of the items are sold out and not even carried by the Q anymore.  I keep them there so I can remember the name and find them elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee- Yes, I never thought of that limit of 200, as I've never had that many things in my wish list!