Occasional Contributor

I would like to order the Crepini's but you only offer them in a 20 count as: 10 chocolate/hazelnut banana and 10 caramel apple. I could care less about the caramel apple. Could you think about offering them separately for people who have different tastes so we could also try your product without having to waste half of it?

Honored Contributor

@tuffyann wrote:

I would like to order the Crepini's but you only offer them in a 20 count as: 10 chocolate/hazelnut banana and 10 caramel apple. I could care less about the caramel apple. Could you think about offering them separately for people who have different tastes so we could also try your product without having to waste half of it?

I went to the company's website and all of their products are sold in batches of 10. The QVC deal is just combining two orders, and giving free shipping.

You can get other flavors, and mix and match them, if you order through their website - but it's more expensive and there is shipping.

I ordered the QVC deal because while I would prefer strawberry cream cheese over the caramel apple, I won't be hating the caramel apple, and it's a very good price. For example - just 10 strawberry crepes are $30 + $7 s&h. That's pretty steep.

I would like to have more choice too, but if we had more choice, we'd likely have to pay more.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all