New Contributor

Does anyone know which week-end in July will Christmas in July happen this year.  I have a daughter flying in from the midwest and I wanted to buy her ticket for it.  We always have a big family sleep-over for this.  

thanks*

Honored Contributor

A couple weeks ago on Valeries Facebook page she said the dates weren't finalized.  She will post when she knows.  You may want to keep an eye on her Facebook page or likely someone will post in the holiday forum.

QVC Customer Care

@Firecracker

The dates are not official at this time, and are subject to change but given past history it will probably be around the 14th, 15th and 16th of July...hope that helps!

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Firecracker

I have sent you an email...

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Firecracker My daughter and I used to have Christmas in July sleepovers when she lived at home also, we stayed up all night, and sang Christmas carols and munched all night long, they were some very happy memories!

Honored Contributor

I love CIJ!

When my son was little, we would pitch his indoor tent in the family room (I think my mom got it here!), fill it with blankets and stuffed animals. We'd bake some cookies and make hot chocolate, and stay awake all night inside the tent (facing the TV so we could watch out the door!!). He especially loved the toy shows. 

And by stay awake 'all night' I mean we'd both conk out by 11! But we'd spend the next day in our pj's and watching from the tent as well.

Back at that time, Valerie would use the term ' darling' to describe just about everything she presented. I used to tell him to pay attention, and count up how many times she said it, and I'd give him a nickle for each one! He had fun doing that, and it helped keep him quiet and interested while she was on, so I could focus on her presentations!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio In my case my daughter grew up and the tradition stopped, now I do it alone and sing Chirstmas carols and munch by myself, Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude

Honored Contributor

I can't believe this is being discussed already.  LOL

Respected Contributor

It's only 10 weeks away.