Contributor

I wish QVC would hire a programmer who could add a different message when an item is NOT solf out but rather not available until a later time. Valerie Parr Hill's items are a great case in point. and her followers are forwever complaining that new items are sold out when they aren't. How difficult is it, in 2022, to find a programmer who can add "not available yet" as the more appropriate response?.  I do not see how it benefits QVC to annoy or frustrate its customers by this stupid message.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sold out messages

[ Edited ]

I just this evening got a sold out message on an item that was being presented at the time on the Denim Co program.  It was the hot pick A520859 the striped boat neck tunic Rachel was wearing.  Looking at the screen at the bottom where they show red and green, it was still real available.  It never showed up in the Item on Air or Recently Aired and everytime I searched with the Item #shown, I was given the Sold Out Message, obviously an error.

I eventually found the picture in the New several pages in as I know I had seen it there several days ago.  When I clicked on it there, I was able order it.  It is very available and not sold out at all.  I ordered it in Green.  I'll bet they missed alot of sales because you could not order from the show.  Here is the message:

SOLD OUT  This item is no longer available but there is still much more to discover -  keep shopping to find something new to love!

Respected Contributor

@Tinker2012   As I have said many times QVC needs to find a new internet provider.  I think they probably went with the cheapest one, who was cheapest for a reason.

Honored Contributor

You mean they don't have their own programmers?