Valued Contributor

Stop with duos like Jane and Courtney

If this is really a suggestion box, all I need to say is watch the Laura Geller show and see how inappropriate Jane and Courtney were with Laura a true professional. An unfunny crude joke and foolishness between the two of them while Laura just sat there subjected to them and their jokes and laughing and carrying on a conversation. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Stop with duos like Jane and Courtney

@KACEE1115 wrote:

If this is really a suggestion box, all I need to say is watch the Laura Geller show and see how inappropriate Jane and Courtney were with Laura a true professional. An unfunny crude joke and foolishness between the two of them while Laura just sat there subjected to them and their jokes and laughing and carrying on a conversation. 

I cannot watch Jane at all. That said, if she didn't have high sales she would not remain in key prime time shows. Neither would Shawn, another big prime time host. Can't watch her either. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop with duos like Jane and Courtney

@KACEE1115 wrote:

@KACEE1115 , If they have strong sales, they have no motivation to change anything.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan