Visitor
I don’t know what has happened but shipping has been way to slow. Maybe instead of the host saying “we are busy on the phone lines “ they should say “we are busy shipping items that you have ordered” or say “please do not order anything because you will have to wait a long time to get it.
Esteemed Contributor

To the contrary!

I received my Belle jeggings TSV on 10/10.

That's a full SEVEN DAYS AHEAD of the EDD.  

Very speedy shipping! 💨

Esteemed Contributor

I have not had any problems with slow shipping. In fact, all of my QVC orders arrive on time or earlier.

Valued Contributor

the few times that i have watched in the last few months, i noticed that i don't hear anyone saying 'such and such will arrive in 7 to 10 business days', like they use to

Contributor

Agreed!  My last order sat somewhere in PA for 3 days.  The EDD was Wednesday and ended up getting changed to Friday.  Shipping used to be much faster.

Contributor

My order on 10/10 shipped 10/15.  My order on 10/11 still processing.

Whats going to happen closer to Christmas?

Respected Contributor

Slow shipping has been going on for MONTHS.  I have not ordered anything from QVC since May.  All Spring I was disappointed by QVC, slow shipping being one of many problems.  I thought by the Fall shipping would be back to normal, but by reading several posts lately it seems like the problem persists.   I'm shopping elsewhere these days.

Contributor

Placed order for Clarks shoes Oct 14. Today, Oct 17 showing it's still in progress. In other words, not shipped yet!!  Shopping here not so convenient any more.

Super Contributor

Some things seem to ship quickly, like sometimes the TSVs ship faster than most items. Items that are free shipping seem to come on a slow boat from China. It always gets me when an item sits "in process" for several days. You just never know what is going to happen after you place that order.