You have been identifing sizes on your show lately, please make sure to always do it. It really sets you apart from most of the hosts that do not do it, which is not wise to say the least,  Please pass it on to the owner/ owners. Thanks you.

Occasional Contributor

It would be helpful if instead of saying Deanna(example) is a size xxs and is 5'9... say what her measurements are and what size she is wearing, that would be helpful to me. I always go by bust size on the garment chart or hip size for pants, but would like to know if perhaps one of the girls are wearing a tighter size to get a specific look.

When showing an item on tv there is a measurements chart for that paticular item for sizing. I suggest posting that chart for that item on that page or item when placing an order from .com. The standard sizing charts do not always apply. The designers almost always change the sizing. For myself I go by bust and hips. It would help alot.

Honored Contributor

Please continue to mention the height of the models and size.  I'm 5'9" and it's important to see how clothing fits on someone my height.  This is important for petite ladies too.  Not everyone is an average height.  So thank you for mentioning the height of the models.

Respected Contributor

Every garment I have ordered online has a garment measurement tab, usually under the description tab. This is not the same tab as the qvc sizing chart, it is specific to that item. I won’t order clothing till I check its measurements.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Please continue to mention the height of the models and size.  I'm 5'9" and it's important to see how clothing fits on someone my height.  This is important for petite ladies too.  Not everyone is an average height.  So thank you for mentioning the height of the models.

When selling pants height means nothing. Inseam is what matters as some people have long or short torsos. You can have 2 people who are the same height, but will need different inseams in pants.

Honored Contributor
I certainly understand what inseam means and what inseam size I need. However, I am still interested in seeing how someone my height looks in the clothing. So I appreciate when the height of each model is mentioned @DJs mom.
Honored Contributor
I wish the hosts would mention the rise measurement on pants. I don’t wear anything high waisted and oftentimes it’s hard to look at a model to determine how high the rise is.