Respected Contributor

Please have the models turn around and show the backs of the clothing they are wearing!  Some things have patterns on the back and we need to see them!!!!!!!!!!

And have the host show the back of an item when they go through colors.  Some do but many do not.

Super Contributor

It is sometimes good for a model to run around slowly so we can see the total look. 

Honored Contributor

I’ve been asking for this for a very long time.

I’ll bet one reason is because the clothes are clipped to make them fit right, etc. ( kinda like trying on wedding dresses).

I’d also like to see them walk around with closeups when selling shoes.

Show the material close up on the models.  

Respected Contributor

You would think this would be a no-brainer. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking that some of the models have the clothes clipped in the back to appear better (less boxy) on them.  The hosts could certainly show the backs if the clothes are there on the rack.

Honored Contributor

If the item is boxy it should show as boxy.  Some of us want that, you know.

Super Contributor

It is mostly the cameraman who never ever show when the model turns around. Some times the host has to hold the product for a few seconds for them to get a closeup. I have heard David ask the cameraman to come in close to show an item. I never understood why they would have to ask them in the first place. All the models turn around and the cameraman has the camera on the other model and not on the model turining around. The host can do so much, that was the purpose of them going to the models in the first place. 

Honored Contributor

As others have said, sometimes the backs of items are clipped.  There have been times when a model or host turns just sideways enough and you can see the clip.

there have even been times when the camera panned all the way down and you can see the hem of pants clipped/stapled in so the pants aren't as wide on the model as they will be when you get them home.

Respected Contributor

I also want them to show the backs of shoes.  Sometimes shoes have screaming ugly logos on the back and I want to avoid those shoes.  If I know that's the situation, I will not buy but if I don't know it's there until I get it home, that makes me go through steps to return it when I wouldn't have had to do that if they would have briefly turned the shoe around as they were showing colors.

Frequent Contributor

Also if you're selling a top or tank, please don't cover them with sweaters or jackets or scarfs.  I'm sure many of us would like to see the upper fit on the models as well as the armholes.