Super Contributor

I suggest the specific color names become searchable terms, especially for Denim & Co, which features its color continuity. It's frustrating to try to match items without this capability.

For example, I wanted to locate what you have in the color named "true turquoise." Couldn't do it--there were hundreds of "blue" and hundreds of "green" items, and no way to narrow the search further for that specific shade. After a few minutes of opening item after item to check the colors available, I got discouraged.

Some retailers put the color swatches right on the grid, so each item doesn't need to be opened. This would help, but the keyword for names would be even better given the number of different and similar shades.

Honored Contributor

Re: Searches by Specific Color

Nice idea but good luck with that... The search feature on this website has never been any kind of strong suit!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

would also like a scroll-to -zoom feature for all clothing items so you can get a closer look at fabric or embellishments

Honored Contributor

Kay, I have made this request four times on the boards and once in the Feedback. PLEASE HELP, BY CONTINUING TO REQUEST THIS. I am tired of spending an hour or more looking for a matching color to go with my pieces. Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

I'd also like an indication of the base color....is it a warm shade or a cool shade? Then, even if it isn't exactly what you thought, you'd at least know that it would work. I can't wear warm colors and I hate getting "dusty pink" home only to find it peachy orange. Thanks!
Contributor

I love that idea

Honored Contributor

Yes- especially in lines where the colors are named with each season, like with D & Co. and LCNY.

Trusted Contributor

I strongly agree with this suggestion. Yeserday, host Carolyn stated that we could type in D&C and the name of the color we want to see and it would bring that color up in the brand, but that is not true.