Occasional Contributor

I would like to see Sandra host more shows because she is  not only beautiful but classy ,stylish and smart.

She should have her own show also and I could see her taking Lisa Robertson's place. I think Sandra is not being utilized to her full potential.

Honored Contributor

I too would like to see more of Sandra, especially doing fashion shows. She is eay  to watch

and listen to .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Occasional Visitor

I couldn't agree more...why is she not more visible?  She is gracious, lovely and a class act!

Honored Contributor

@twins23 wrote:

I couldn't agree more...why is she not more visible?  She is gracious, lovely and a class act!

...And as boring as watching paint dry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Please consider the fact that Sandra may not want to work more hours.

Honored Contributor

I'd love to see more of Sandra and Gabrielle, and move a couple of the others over to the Plus channel.  Time for a change in some areas, with more exposure given to others, especially Sandra and Gabrielle.

Trusted Contributor
I like seeing her as well.
Respected Contributor

She isn't on as much as she used to be.  I heard her say last night she would be on QVC Plus on Thursday.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy the lovely Sandra as well.

Valued Contributor

Sandra is indeed beautiful. I wish she would get a really good haircut that shows off her cheekbones and eyes. I don't understand why she has such stringy hair just hanging.

I love Kersten's haircut; that chiseled bob shows off her face so beautifully.Wish Sandra would try a new style.