Esteemed Contributor

What gets me mad is....I ordered an item from Valerie...knowing it was on Advanced order. Ship date isn't bad...2 week wait...

Wake up the next day and a WEEK has been tacked on to the ship date.

Every day...another day is tacked on.....

Esteemed Contributor

@13SHOPS - Shipping delays seem to really depend on what you order, and for some reason, processing and shipping of fashion items has been verrry slow for QVC over the past few years—so unfortunately, this actually isn't anything new, though some of the 2020-2021 delays may be more extended. Two weeks seems fairly average.

Just as an alternate shipping example (I promise I'm not trying to gloat), I ordered six items during the recent free shipping event spanning a Saturday through Sunday afternoon, and I received all of them by the following Saturday. Most of the items were in the home and kitchen categories, but one was a blouse, so I guess I lucked out there. So in many cases, there are no processing or shipping issues to contend with at all; as usual, some vendors are just better than others at getting items out the door.

Anyway, long story long Smiley Wink, the delays are not everywhere or for everyone, but I'm sorry for your shipping issues and hope your items end up arriving soon. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@13SHOPS wrote:

QVC needs to stop selling entire until the horrible shipping backlog is cleared.  I've been waiting two weeks for pants, ordered at the same time as a matching jacket, same order number.  Jacket is here.  Pants are in process to arrive by 9/15.  Uh.....these were ordered nearly two (2) weeks ago and are still sitting somewhere.  Until shipping is caught up and improved, QVC needs to take a two-day no-sell holiday - no TV or online selling.  GIVE US A BREAK!

Oh gosh, I'm sorry you have absolutely nothing to wear in the meantime.  Pants are clearly a life or death need....

What I am really sorry about is that you have let this get you unnecessarily and excessively upset. 

Even if the outfit was for a specific purpose, just try subbing something else to go w/ the jacket til the pants arrive.

Please give yourself a break and not let it make you livid about something you can not control.

Occasional Contributor

I noticed on my last order that the package came to my city three times before I finally got it. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Contributor

If people think that QVC is bad just wait until people really start holiday shopping and the inventory is simply not there. We all need to learn patience we want things in a few days or week and truly do not understand how bad the pandemic has effected everyone on a global scale not to mention how much we depend on other countries for those demands. I am just going to lay back and enjoy QVC its not like I need these things at this very moment.

LOL, shipping is only one of MANY problems QVC can't seem to overcome, and no, I don't buy the problems are because of a pandemic.  Product is way too often backed up/delayed before it ever even leaves the warehouse - it is not uncommon for my orders to sit in "prossing" for 10-15 days before even being shipped.  I have gotten way too many orders lately that are incorrect, or are obviously "used" when sold as new.  It takes forever for QVC to process returns.  And the "free exchanges" is a joke.  By the time I receive an item, return it, and QVC processes it, whatever I wanted in exchange is long gone.  And that's assuming someone actually notices I requested an exchange and doesn't just issue a refund instead.  The shipping handling charges are outrageous, customer service is spotty (sometimes great, sometimes not so great).  No other online retailer I frequent has all these chronic problems, not even HSN which has managed to maintain their consistent high levels of service and quality all through the pandemic - and they are owned by the same parent company as QVC!  The problem is not the pandemic, its poor management.  And for those who want to suggest that I should just shop someplance else if I am so unhappy, that is exactly what I am doing from now on. I suspect I am not alone.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHIPPING!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@13SHOPS wrote:

You better get used to the delays. There are shipping delays all over the world because of covid. It's not going to get better anytime soon. In addition, USPS just announced it's changing its delivery timing and 1-2 days were added to basic 1st Class and it'll be even longer for pony express like Q's parcel post mail.

However, some retailers are faster and those are the ones where I shop.

Almost everything Q sells can be found elsewhere for better shipping and lower prices. I can't rely on Q anymore.