Honored Contributor

Would love to see them come out with some solid color rugs! They have beautiful rugs, but always with such large prints!

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Would love to see them come out with some solid color rugs! They have beautiful rugs, but always with such large prints!

@CANDLEQUEEN    I agree.  They do have quality rugs...but the prints look dated to me. 

Regular Contributor

They do need to come up with new patterns, colors, and sizes.  I'm looking for a runner and an accent rug, and they don't have the sizes I need and not in the colors I want.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jackyl wrote:

They do need to come up with new patterns, colors, and sizes.  I'm looking for a runner and an accent rug, and they don't have the sizes I need and not in the colors I want.  

@Jackyl    Before our Pier 1 closed, I purchased 3 rugs in really pretty colors...teals and aqua.  They are nice quality and have held up well.  Glad I bought them when I did.  I haven't seen anything that compares now.  

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I agree.  We've been updating/remodeling our home for some time now.  Slow process.  Room by room.  I thought of royal palace but they do outdated.  Luckily I found a rug store in my local mall.  I have gotten 3 very large area rugs and a nice size one for the doorway at a fraction of the cost of what furniture stores or royal palace charges.