Not applicable
What happened to the 30 day guarantee? Has anyone else received a letter from QVC that you have returned too many items in the last two years? This is why I liked shopping at QVC. If something doesn't fit or is not good quality you can return in 30 days. Won't be shopping with them anymore.
Occasional Contributor
I received a similar letter. Apparently their 30 day guarantee no longer applies. Am I supposed to keep shoes that don't fit, clothing that does look good on? I received the pot stickers and was NOT doing a happy dance because half of Them were broken. Yes, they gave me a refund, but not worth the price. I am Staying with HSN. I seldom have to return anything because their quality is outstanding. HSN has more sincere hosts! lower and free shipping! and better Quality merchandise. QVC can scold and threaten someone else. NOT me!
Super Contributor

I rarely purchase anymore BECAUSE Q's quality and sizing has deteriorated, and the return cost is motivation enough for me to be selective. Sorry to hear you received such a letter of condemnation.

New Contributor

18 months after your posting I, too, get the the Letter as to how I should be more responsible with my purchases, i.e. check sizing chart, watch video, etc etc.  I do all those things prior to making a purchase, I consider myself very imformed decision maker considering the infor mation I am given to be true and correct.  It is disgusting to me as a consumer that I follow those steps and still get clothing not as stated in video or sizing chart.  Part of my returns have been receiving clothing worn, dirty, stinky, once it took me having to order 5 pairs of sandals before I got an unworn pair!  QVC had me over a barrel cause they were the only company selling this pair of Clarks sandals.  I even got an email once telling me my feedback was not in keeping with QVC's policy after I wrote about receiving a sequin jacket that had body oder so bad that I could smell it as I opened the package.  I also received a gemstone ring I paid more than $600 for with human gunk and hair wrapped up in it!  I have never returned something I purchase just to wear and then return, that is disgraceful for a consumer to do.  I have shopped QVC before they were QVC in the 80's and YES the quality is not what is was.  I quess you ask, "Why do I still order", because sometimes I can't find what I am looking for other places, being housebound I rely on online purchases.    I thought about calling the woman who signed the letter, however, I knew it would fall on deaf ears and I would be better to state something here to make a bigger impact...maybe.  QVC has taken on the position of pointing fingers at their consumer base rather than internally deal with the inherent problems in Quality Control.    Bottomline:  It continues to amaze me all the statements and promises they make to us and then chastise us for following them with the threatening letters.  QVC, DELIVER on your word and don't blame the consumers for your lack of Quality and Control, we are the ones that made you the largest on air retailer. 

Trusted Contributor

So, you actually received four pairs of worn sandals before receiving a new pair, and yet you continued ordering?

The issue is that many people make impulse purchases only to return the items.  Not only does this tie up inventory and prevent others from purchasing the items, but this costs QVC money, ultimately raising the prices for everyone else.

If one receives the letter, perhaps it is tine to step back and take a break for a bit.

Esteemed Contributor

I am never keeping anything any longer that I do not want for whatever reason.. I never abuse anything, and it goes back!