Super Contributor

A suggestion:

QVC, please show in the returns section if an item was purchased on easy pay and how many times it has been charged.

I returned two, new pair of Denim & Co. pants that totaled $86.74.  If I deduct the $6.95 return fee for each, my refund should be $72.84.  In my returns section, I see I was refunded only $36.90.

I don't recall if I purchased these on easy pay and since returns are taking longer these days, it would be nice to see if I was refunded each easy pay without having to check my credit card statement.

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@timeless 

Go to you 'My Account', then click on 'Order Status', then select 'Easy Pay' and it will show what orders you made on easy pay and a detail of when the easy pay amounts were charged.

HTH!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

KingstonsMom, thanks for responding!

The pants were purchased in January.  All my different easy pays are only showing for the month of March onward now.  How do I see January's/February's easy payments?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@timeless 

Go to you 'My Account', then click on 'Order Status', then select 'Easy Pay' and it will show what orders you made on easy pay and a detail of when the easy pay amounts were charged.

HTH!

I'll just add , click on view all orders, just in case the OP didn't see it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Thanks!  I just did that and saw I can see all of 2022 now.

Sure enough, I didn't use easy pay on those pants and now wonder why I didn't get my full refund.

Looks like I'll be talking with customer service...sigh.

Honored Contributor

@timeless wrote:

Thanks!  I just did that and saw I can see all of 2022 now.

Sure enough, I didn't use easy pay on those pants and now wonder why I didn't get my full refund.

Looks like I'll be talking with customer service...sigh.

@timeless 

OR, send an email detailing your order and questions to our premier Customer Service reps to QVCSocialTeam@QVC. com, if anyone can help, it's them!

BTW, welcome to the forums!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@timeless If you returned them in the same package, they might have made a mistake and only credited you for one item.  As @KingstonsMom posted, send an email to the QVC Social Team (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) with the order # and they will fix it for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@timeless If you returned them in the same package, they might have made a mistake and only credited you for one item.  As @KingstonsMom posted, send an email to the QVC Social Team (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) with the order # and they will fix it for you.

@Linmo  if a customer returns more than one item in a package shouldn't they be charge one return postage fee? I remember hearing this before.

@timeless 

Super Contributor

So I used the chat pod to ask about my order.  The rep was able to walk me though the screens to find that the items were bought on easy pay and so the refund amounts were correct afterall.

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I purchased two items from Kim Gravel. They came in one package but I was charged $3.50 per each item. If I return both in same package will I be charged $6.95 twice?