Regular Contributor

I wish there was some way to check on an order for a different size.  There should be some information available to see if the replacement order is being prepared.  I feel like I'm sitting in limbo with no idea if I should look for another pair of shoes elsewhere. It shows that the order was returned and that's all.

Trusted Contributor

I’m in the same situation.  I wait about 5 or 6 days, & then I email:

QVC social team @QVC.com - they are very helpful, but QVC has apparently no interest in our getting exchanges in good time, unlike HSN!

Honored Contributor

QVC's exchange program is an awkward, unworkable mess that need a re-do by management.  There's got to be a better way. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I usually just return and order the correct size and save myself that anxiety.

Trusted Contributor

@evergreen wrote:

I wish there was some way to check on an order for a different size.  There should be some information available to see if the replacement order is being prepared.  I feel like I'm sitting in limbo with no idea if I should look for another pair of shoes elsewhere. It shows that the order was returned and that's all.

This is a big problem. I have sent items on 2 occasions  for exchange and even though the exchange size and color was in stock, my original item was returned and I was refundedb but there was no exchange even attempted on the part of QVC. Now I just order the new item that is in stock and return the item I have. I have to pay double the shipping and handling, but at least I get the item I want.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I usually just return and order the correct size and save myself that anxiety.

If I really, really want something, that's what I do also.  Chances are, it'll be sold out otherwise by the time they get around to it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Returns For Replacement

[ Edited ]

Same here.  If I really want something, the only way to make sure is to do another purchase.  Their exchange system doesn't work worth a darn.

Esteemed Contributor

I had no luck either with exchanges....