Contributor

Please Offer More Choices of Easy Pay!!!!

Please offer more choices than 5 easy pays!  Many of us would like two, three or four for choices.  Not everyone wants to stretch out to 5 payments.  HSN offers this and it would be great to have a choice here.  It seems like it is always 5 with no other choices.  I sometimes just skip ordering an item because of this 5 only choice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Offer More Choices of Easy Pay!!!!

You can make a easypay payment anytime you want...just go to your account & manage it as you please.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  I also prefer HSNs choice of easy pay options.  It's nice to have the EP option with choice of payments. I usually choose 2 or 3 payments when ordering Lessman vitamins on HSN. 😌

Esteemed Contributor

This comes up often.....yearly.   Pay it off at anytime.  Don't have to live with 5 monthly payments.  It's just an option.

Esteemed Contributor

It's easy to manage yourself. I do it all the time.

Manage easy pay orders in your account. Pay 1 or all the remaining payments. Change your payment card if necessary.

Honored Contributor

I have been known to decline buying something because there are too many Easy Pays.  Five months seems to draw it out forever. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Smile2 !  I totally agree with you.  HSN offers this option and I use it often to use 2 or 3 easy pays rather than 5 (I don't want to be paying in May for a sweater I purchase in December or January).  I also don't agree with the suggestion to just go in and pay off additional payments through your account.  The whole point is to make it EASY.  I shouldn't have to go in and make additional payments, so for me, those suggestions miss the mark.  As I've commented here before several times, the Q's computer system is less than robust.  As an organization, in my experience, HSN is far more nimble.

Honored Contributor

You can always go in and pay an easy pay ahead of time to make it however many you want.

Honored Contributor

HSN definitely offers more gimmicks than QVC does.  Unfortunately for them, I haven't seen anything offered to try.

I see a pretty set of beads recently, but well over $250 with tax.  I haven't spent that much in total on jewelry over the 8 years since I made my vow to stop buying jewelry. 

And I do see value in Marla Wynn, but not for my Florida climate, not for my very relaxed lifestyle, and most important, not for my body.  Maybe when I grow up?

Honored Contributor

For some reason this brings the old saying to mind:  You would complain if you were hung with a new rope.  I'm just happy it is available for larger purchases.