Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@grounded2000  - Anyone that does business online should have a printer.  Many compnies are now going with no labels.  If you don't want to get a printer, then just call and have a label mailed to you.  Unless you're planning on returning a lot of items, this should not be an issue.

Esteemed Contributor

Half the time Indon't even get one.

Occasional Contributor

I am happy to say that my orders have return labels now.  Don't know who to thank but this is so much better if I have to return something.  Thanks, Margaret "Peggy"

Respected Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@Peggy S wrote:

The new QVC policy of no return label included is not convienent..which the C is for.  I am a 20 year  long time customer of QVC and HSN and won't be trying new products.  I'll only pick what I know works and hope I get what I order.  There is no return label and the directions are confusion with the new invoice. Who thought this was a good idea?

It's the new way; same with many other places.  What is inconvenient about it???  I just print one, or call CS to send you one.   "If it's all too much for you then don't shop QVC in the future."

Why so harsh! I've been a customer for more than 30+ years and I agree, it is inconvenient! Now, if they want to do like Amazon and let me take it to the UPS store or other locations, unwrapped, then I'm all for that! That is NOT inconvenient!!!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran