Regular Contributor

Re: Return Labels

[ Edited ]

I agree with the OP - this is not a good Idea, AND IT IS an incovience for customers.

Why should anyone have to use their printer if they even have one to print out a returm slip - that QVC should include as a complete order.

I am sure its a money issue - saving tons of money on Ink and paper at the customers expense?  Yet they havent passed on savings to the customers in any way  - prices keep getting higher. Quality is going down in my opinion. Wheres the Value? Customer service?

I do not know many older people that have a need for a printer at home,  my mom is an example in her 70's there simply is no need to have one.

Shes been a customer for 20 years and honeslty has stopped ordering so much. ( Better for her in the end,  she can use her return money for mani & pedis Smiley Wink 

Be well all and take care ! 

Contributor

I agree that no return label is annoying and an inconvenience.  Not everyone has a printer!  As far as QVC saving money (let alone the planet) the same amount of paper is being used....the only savings is the ink....  I wish they would go back to the old way.  So many customers have been buyers for a long time .... obviously someone decided this was a good idea and hopefully will note our opinion as well.

Occasional Contributor

I received something with no return label.  There were directions saying to print one out. I do not have a printer, so called customer service.  I was told they are not sending return labels any longer, and will mail me one, which will take about a week to arrive.

This will make me more hesitant to order things, though I don't very often make returns. But it's enough of a hassle, without having to wait a week for the label.

Occasional Contributor

Not everyone has a printer.  I don't.  So I have to call customer service and wait a week while they mail me a return label.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  The paper enclosure I received has a large blank area of sticky peel-off paper that could easily have been printed with a label.  And I don't have a printer.  I know lots of people (seniors) who don't have printers.  So now we have to call customer service and ask for a label to be mailed to us.

Contributor
If you have money to buy from QVC, then it would seem that you have the funds to buy a printer.