Contributor

A suggestion I have is to redesign the return form. How about a "reason for return" line for each item? That way, if more than one item from the same shipment is being returned, it will be less confusing as to which item(s) is a regular return and which item(s) are exchanges or returns due to wrong item, color, size, etc.  

Esteemed Contributor

@luvluvluv, Your comment makes sense except for the fact that QVC prefers customers do not return multiple items in the same package. Just saying.

Contributor

Right, but if QVC sends me multiple items in the same package (which has been happening lately, even if the items are not ordered at the same time) then I will send returns using that same package. 

Contributor

Re: Return Form

[ Edited ]

I was told by Customer Service that you could return multiple clothing items in the same packaging and be charged only one return fee, even if they were not sent to you in the same package.  Just put the individual return slip inside the proper clear plastic bag with each item.  Anyone else doing this?

Valued Contributor

@CharM1951 wrote:

I was told by Customer Service that you could return multiple clothing items in the same packaging and be charged only one return fee, even if they were not sent to you in the same package.  Just put the individual return slip inside the proper clear plastic bag with each item.  Anyone else doing this?

I have been doing this and I am only charged for one return fee. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

It's pretty obvious nobody read those reasons for return so it makes little difference what you write or don't write anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

PinkTulip wrote:

Right, but if QVC sends me multiple items in the same package (which has been happening lately, even if the items are not ordered at the same time) then I will send returns using that same package. 

@luvluvluv, Things must have changed.  Admittedly it's been a while since I ordered multiple apparel items from QVC on the same day, but in previous years even if I ordered multiple items and only had one order number, they items were packaged separately.  Of course if items were shipped together then you must be able to return together (if necessary).  

New Contributor

I would really appreciate a sticker for RETURN YOUR OWN with every item I purchase.

It has happened too many times, where I always return on own and get charged the shipping fee anyway.  Have to constantly check my returns and waste time calling and having it changed.

Thanks in advance.