Trusted Contributor

Persistent website difficulties

For a few months, I've been having recurring difficulties with qvc.com. Sometimes the prices have disappeared from the "recently on air" thumbnails. Sometimes, the home page comes up blank unless I scroll way down. Sometimes, the searches bring back truly wonky results. Sometimes I can play the videos online, other times only on the phone. I keep getting error pages saying I should try later. I don't seem to be having such erratic things happen on other big websites. Is anyone else getting these kinds of results? Is there anything that helps? Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Persistent website difficulties

QVC either has a computer system that is far below par, a totally inept IT department, or both.  Multiple times on Sunday things didn't work for me, and it wasn't anything with my computer.  It all got worse when they added TV channels to a system that was struggling to handle one station.

Honored Contributor

Re: Persistent website difficulties

For whatever reason, QVC seems to be hiding the prices.  My guess is that the prices are probably being raised.....again.  No price showing, no sale...at least for me.