Honored Contributor

Re: Quality down Selling jargon up

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

I want to add that why sit and post bad reviews here?  What does that solve?  There are a few thousand on these boards, but think about it, QVC has millions of viewers. 

@BalletBabe @Krimpette @happygolfcartrider

1. This is a SUGGESTION BOX put here by QVC!

A suggestion box (noun) is a device for obtaining additional comments, questions, and requests for improvement.

2.  Despite QVC's "millions of viewers", have you seen QVC's Stock lately and financial results and comments from QVCs CEO regarding a decline in sales which began in June and continues.  Looks like QVC could use some suggestions...(check it out in Q Talk and Community Chat)

3.  Why is everyone spending time debating on whether the person is a troll or not....if you don't like the suggestion ignore it....the post will fall out of view for lack of response, you're actuallly keeping it alive by mulling over and commenting that the person could be a troll.....that purpose is????????????????.......................think about it!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I agree with the others - prices are out of site - look at Vionic, for instance, they make some nice shoes but I wouldn't pay those prices - I can go to a nice Macy's and get quality shoes especially when they are running their 20% off sales.  Sad to say, there is no quality in "Q"VC anymore and also value in Q"V"C is going.....sad because I use to be a very strong buyer.....I have to wonder how long it will go before QVC actually makes necessary changes to stay in business.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt----Believe it or not , I did go to school and I do know what a noun is.   I am new to these boards and I already have a list of people that I will not comment or respond to anything they say, because they get bent out of shape at everything you say.  I will not respond to any more of your comments.  Have a nice day ! 

Frequent Contributor

OP - Welcome to the boards!  Nothing wrong at all with your first post being negative toward QVC. I suspect you are not the first one to do so and I think nothing of it! But then I don't hang out here nearly as much as some. I might add that if I feel particularly valiant one day, I might even start a thread! First though, I have to suit up. I lather up with skin protection (oil of some kind cause things will slide off better). Then I put on my bee keepers suit but in lieu of normal bee keepers head gear, I opt for a football helmet. Boxing gloves are optional, they make typing difficult. THEN I'll submit my post!  I've also learned there are two contributors whose opinions I value: SPURT and stevieb. Then there's KYTOBY, the ever present lurker Q cheerleader with PomPoms and he will either chastise you, be sarcastic to you or might even call you a liar. Yes, he's a guy and probably wears khakis too!  Anyhow, welcome aboard! Don't let the turkeys get you down!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gramy24 wrote:

OP - Welcome to the boards!  Nothing wrong at all with your first post being negative toward QVC. I suspect you are not the first one to do so and I think nothing of it! But then I don't hang out here nearly as much as some. I might add that if I feel particularly valiant one day, I might even start a thread! First though, I have to suit up. I lather up with skin protection (oil of some kind cause things will slide off better). Then I put on my bee keepers suit but in lieu of normal bee keepers head gear, I opt for a football helmet. Boxing gloves are optional, they make typing difficult. THEN I'll submit my post!  I've also learned there are two contributors whose opinions I value: SPURT and stevieb. Then there's KYTOBY, the ever present lurker Q cheerleader with PomPoms and he will either chastise you, be sarcastic to you or might even call you a liar. Yes, he's a guy and probably wears khakis too!  Anyhow, welcome aboard! Don't let the turkeys get you down!

@Gramy24

And I really enjoyed your post too! Woman Very Happy  I think the truth hurts for some of the pom pom gang...... and hearing them repeat the same things over and over...it is very much like their favorite channel, QVC!

P.S. Thanks for your kind words.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”