Honored Contributor

I have gotten into the habit of checking out the Q2 Big Deal each day, just like I do the Today's Special Value. 

I know that Q2 is really just getting off the ground for it's live shows, but I'm amazed how few of the Big Deal items are brought in each day.

I have watched several different products lately, that sell out many colors during the first presentation at 9pm, and things are being said by the hosts like " we brought in 700 in the blue". Really? 

If it is such a Big Deal, I'd think you could do better than that, so there is still some selection of colors available throughout the 24 hour period. 

More live presentations would be better as well. Will Q2 ever go all live? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC2 Big Deal

[ Edited ]

I also try to check the initial presentation of the Q2 Big Deal - just to see the product.  I rarely watch the whole show because I don't want to watch a one hour show on the same item.  Then this show is repeated several times during the day.  I don't bother to watch those shows.

But what I wondered about -- the last couple of times  I watched the initial Q@ Big Deal show, there is a small banner, left top side stating a phrase "previouslyrecorded".   If this is the initial presentation,  is it pre-recorded???   I find this very weird...

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I also try to check the initial presentation of the Q2 Big Deal - just to see the product.  I rarely watch the whole show because I don't want to watch a one hour show on the same item.  Then this show is repeated several times during the day.  I don't bother to watch those shows.

But what I wondered about -- the last couple of times  I watched the initial Q@ Big Deal show, there is a small banner, left top side stating a phrase "previouslyrecorded".   If this is the initial presentation,  is it pre-recorded???   I find this very weird...

I noticed it mentioned by a host sometime not so long ago that sometimes they have the 9 pm introduction of the Big Deal live and other times is is pre recorded.

I would suppose it depends on the availability of hosts, vendors etc. what they choose to do with that.

I'm just wondering if the Q2 channel will ever go all live.

Honored Contributor

It seems to me like the "Big Deal"  is often just some junk they're trying to get rid of. If they don't have anything in that category,  they stick a computer or TV up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I think they are only "live" Mon - Fri and the Big Deal on the weekends is almost always "previously" recorded even at 9pm.  A lot of times on Saturday it is Gabrielle and she probably tapes it after she does AM Style on Q2.