Honored Contributor

Please advise the genius who thought it would be a good idea to eliminate pricing information from "Items Recently Aired" that we have neither the time nor the inclination to search for pricing on every item.  Rather than search, I'm just skipping the whole thing. Don't play games with us.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Re: Elimination of Pricing Data

I just don't buy anything without knowing the price.  What a way to do business.

Esteemed Contributor

This has been bugging me since the Q started doing this! There is no rhyme or reason to it - at first I thought it was items over a certain price point, but that's not it. I only view "Items Recently Aired" (never live presentations), and if QVC can't bother listing the price, then I'm not going to bother going any further to find out what it is. This was really a dumb idea.

Honored Contributor

I'm lost.  I just looked and every item shows the price on the first page.

I'm on my old laptop.  Does that make a difference?

Honored Contributor

There have been NUMEROUS threads about this (one by me) on Customer Care thread with NO repeat NO respnse at all from QVC.

Why so sneaky about not showing prices? hmm...

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I think they mean the "Items Recently On Air" section of the home page.

items on air.JPG

Honored Contributor

I just check the Mizrahi page from earlier today and MANY of the item prices are NOT shown.

Maybe the powers that be read all the questions and "fixed" the "problem."

I'll keep watching to see what happens...

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

I think they mean the "Items Recently On Air" section of the home page.

items on air.JPG

Nope, I'm with @millieshops. I'm on a laptop computer and all the prices are there for the "Items recently on air." In fact, sooooo many of the complaints I see mentioned on these forums I have never had. I don't have a clue what the answer is...different browsers, devices, etc. I simply don't know. I do know this world of computers we live in is confusing at best, and often very annoying!     

Trusted Contributor

I just checked my tablet.  Many prices are missing, especially on those items listed as new.  I have seen this for some time.  It is annoying but my wallet likes it.  No price, no purchase.  I don't take time to do their work so I can shop.

Esteemed Contributor

If you click on "Shop QVC TV" (upper right on home page), you will be taken to "On Earlier Today" with each hour's presentation listed. Click on Inspired Style and you'll see that 2 out of 4 items shown do not have a price...you need to click on the item to see that item's cost. Click on any of the hourly programs, and you'll find almost half do not include a price until you click on the actual product. We are not talking about the "Items Recently Aired" on the middle of the home page. It has nothing to do with whether you are using a laptop or desktop, or what your software is - it's the way that QVC has set this up.