Just wondering why QVC does not offer "tall" sizes in blouses, tops, etc. the way Lands' End does.

Trusted Contributor

QVC sells many different brands.  Lands End sells only their own and can specialize their sizing.  You're not making comparisons fairly.  Can't compare a shopping network and a store brand This is why we have choices.

Valued Contributor

I’m tall and appreciate Lands End carrying tall tops also.  My only gripe is that they always charge more for them than the regular size.  Also they often 

charge more for prints and patterns than solids.  If talls cost more, shouldn’t petites be less than regular sizes?  LOL just wondering.

Respected Contributor

@Kardi wrote:

I’m tall and appreciate Lands End carrying tall tops also.  My only gripe is that they always charge more for them than the regular size.  Also they often 

charge more for prints and patterns than solids.  If talls cost more, shouldn’t petites be less than regular sizes?  LOL just wondering.

@Kardi  I'm with you! Now, I'm a plus size, so I pay more at some places...and I kind of get it--more material, etc. But petites use less of everything...so why don't they get to PAY less?

This paying more for prints (I've noticed it at Coldwater Creek and others), is something more recent, I think? I've just noticed it over the last year or so, anyway.

Honored Contributor

Being tall, I've always why wonder why manufacturers recognize the fact that men have different length arms and sell their shirts, jackets, etc by different sleeve lengths for the most part.  Yet the manufactuer of women's clothing seem to feel that all our arms are the same length, for the most part (unless you can find sleeve lengths in tall).  Puzzled me for years.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette: I've never thought about that. You make a very good point!