Respected Contributor

I was watching a one hour segment on HSN for Prai moisturizing products. I love them and they work very well.  So they have the customers call in to talk about what they purchased and why they love Prai.  It is Customer Thank You month over there, and didn't you know it they let the call in lady know that her purchase was FREE! Not just once did they do this but again! I had to leave before the hour was over so don't know if they gave away free purchases again.  Now That is Customer Appreciation! QVC get on the band wagon and show your customers you care about them. In the last month alone I have placed 8 orders with HSN.  I have recieved free samples in my delivery boxes, really good sale prices, and free/reduced shipping on just about all my orders.  To bad I dont order by phone, I would have gotten my purchase for FREE!  QVC you can do the same thing. Get to it.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC take a lesson from HSN

[ Edited ]

I have received a 25% coupon and two 20%coupons in the last 3 weeks From HSN.  I don't even purchase a lot, but do use the coupons.  I get coupons from Evine and JTV, too.  QVC just gives easy paySmiley SadSmiley Sad

Super Contributor

I agree..   

HSN still sends birthday cards and discount on any purchases... QVC used to do that.. Woman Indifferent   I don't always use them.. but it was the thought that was so nice.... 

Trusted Contributor

I co-sign.  Heck I even get a Christmas card every year from Mindy Grossman. 

Super Contributor

I agree that they (HSN) really know how to treat their customers and it's not just during "Customer Appreciation" days.  I also get percent off emails - sometimes twice a week.  I find that I am buying more from them.  I think I'm just about done with QVC.  All of my beauty products that I used to get from QVC I now find at Sephora or Lovelyskin - with percent off sales and FREE SHIPPING.  And every so often Lovelyskin sends samples in the mail.  And no, they don't jack up their prices because they have free shipping.  QVC does take a few dollars off some of their things, but add the $3 shipping and we're back to the retail price.  Their "kits" are good sometimes, but usually include products I don't want/can't use - like in some of the TSV's.

Contributor

Smiley Happy

i love love love hsn.. I'm shopping with them almost daily.. As much as I do with AMAZON.. The great Giant of on line retail Smiley Happy

REASON:  HSN gives you  Great high end products, great shipping times and cost.. This company is THEEE most efficient home shopping channel on the TUBE today..  I just received a coupon for Andrew Lessman products.. OMG.   AWESOME.. I also received a coupon during my Birthday month.. Customer Appreciation Beyond the Stars.. I LOVE HSN!

Contributor

ARENT they the BOMB.. I love HSN.  I've used Prai as well .. It is a FABULOUS LINE!!

as is Serious Skin Care, Lancome, Perlier and the List goes on.. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to love HSN, but I feel that their brand and quality options have really gone downhill over the past few years, plus they almost NEVER offer petites, which is a huge no for me.  I also have grown to really despise their website. I recently tried to review a product I had purchased. I could clearly see the item in my purchase history, but when I tried to write the review, I was told I had not bought the item. That is only one of a whole list of issues I have had with their website, and I do all of my shopping online. Amazon is MUCH better and more efficient, and they will give refunds without requiring return for damaged items. Love Amazon.  

Having said that, I have to agree that the folks at HSN do take much better care of their customers in offering discounts, sales and promotions.  QVC's prices just keep getting worse and worse, higher and higher with no relief in sight. I used to get good deals on "as-is" items, but now even those are priced beyond what I would ever want to pay. It's a shame because I love to shop, but price prevents me from doing so, most of the time. Coupons, promotions and sales would be an incentive, for sure.

Valued Contributor

FIRST, they need to pay down all the trips to italy they send Lisa on, then show improvement in their quarterly earnings.Dont hold your breath, be happy they reduced shipping.

Honored Contributor

@blankette wrote:

FIRST, they need to pay down all the trips to italy they send Lisa on, then show improvement in their quarterly earnings.Dont hold your breath, be happy they reduced shipping.

Lisa hasn't been at QVC for over two years. What does pay down mean? But everyone is right, HSN treats customers better.