Honored Contributor

QVC and QVC Price Changing that's Posted

OK, so regarding QVC 2....I saw some of those vellore sweater tops.  I'd already bought 2 or 3 but I wanted one more.

I went to order them from QVC 2 and the price had gone up about $5 from the price I'd paid on QVC a few days ago.

What bothers me is the price listed is $5 cheaper.

Now I know posted down in small(er) letters it says (previously offered and price may be different from posted price)...paraphrasing.

Here's my gripe...why can't they change the price on the screen?  They can do everything else, why can't they show the new individual price now?

Oh!  I know.  It's because someone like myself would/might think.."Why should I pay additional $5 from something 2 or 3 days ago I just paid $5 less"?

It reminds me of the old phrase, "Switch and bait".

Come on QVC.  You can do better.  Why not change the new (more expensive) price in large letters on our TV screen?

I

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC and QVC Price Changing that's Posted

UMM...got that backwards

Bait and Switch................

Super Contributor

Call  customer service and ask for a price adjustment......

Honored Contributor

Now I have my answer, they don't honor the TSV price from the day before.  I had asked on here a couple weeks ago and lost track of the thread. INo way am I going through the hassle of asking for a price adjustment.  If I don't like the new price I will pass.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    You tell us you buy, buy, buy indiscriminately and have things you never use so you give them away.  Why are you quibbling about $5?  If you want it and it's still available, buy it!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  The difference is I spend money when and where I want to.

It doesn't make sense to me when I bought 2 or 3 sweaters for around $5 cheaper why when I don't really need (but would like) them for $5 more equals $10 or $15 more.

You make me sound like an idiot or someone who throws money away.  I never meant to infer that.  I'm sure if other's were being honest here there are times when they do the same thing.

I enjoy giving my friends things.  They do things to help me and they won't take the money and they don't need the money so I give them something they might like to have but don't want to spend money on.

My one friend I do pay her because her time is accounted for ever minute.  She does various things to add to her money she gets in her job.  She only does what she wants when she wants to as far as watching dogs for people, etc.

When she comes over to my house to help me she sets up all of my blink cameras, sets up and empties those bug zapper things, ever spring she gets out the fountains and plants the flowers, etc.

She is getting ready (when my daughter goes back) she'll come over and put away the fountains and get the yard ready for winter.

I'm curious to see what happens to the front walkway and steps.  About 5 or so weeks ago I had a brick walkway put in along with steps going up to the front door in half moons.  I love the look of it but unfortunately I can't use it because with my back and knees I must have a handrail and I haven't decided what I want yet.  Besides I park in the garage anyway.

I used to ask my husband why he'd go out of his way to pay a few less pennies for gas.  He said the same thing I just said to you.

If it's something I want I'll buy it, but who amongst us really needs much right now with th virus pretty much keeping us at home.

If you question my honesty or if I'm making something up @ECBG knows me very well.  I think she could tell you my stories are probably not made up.  She knows how much I loved my late husband and she's seen pictures of my house and my family.

They're all real people.