Honored Contributor

Here is a suggestion for QVC on returns

Clothing - if worn out and you want to return, you need to launder it first.  If you only tried it on and it did not work out, simply return.

Shoes -  Shoes need to be worn INSIDE only.  I don't know one company that allows you to wear shoes outside and then return.   

Household, Electronic - Must be in brand new condition if returning.

This is a suggestion and the Q can take it from here.  I, personally, cannot believe people would return dirty clothes with odors and shoes that were run into the ground.  QVC raise your standards, please.  An email should be sent to all your customers or by mail, where appropriate.

I would appreciate it if you would send this to the appropriate person that makes these decisions.  Thank you.

Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I personally have received As Is shoes that were indeed worn for at least several weeks, they were dirty on the bottom and had foot odor. I do not want clothing that has been washed and returned either.The Q should only be selling As Is items that are in like new condition.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Here is a suggestion for QVC on returns

Clothing - if worn out and you want to return, you need to launder it first.  If you only tried it on and it did not work out, simply return.

Shoes -  Shoes need to be worn INSIDE only.  I don't know one company that allows you to wear shoes outside and then return.   

Household, Electronic - Must be in brand new condition if returning.

This is a suggestion and the Q can take it from here.  I, personally, cannot believe people would return dirty clothes with odors and shoes that were run into the ground.  QVC raise your standards, please.  An email should be sent to all your customers or by mail, where appropriate.

I would appreciate it if you would send this to the appropriate person that makes these decisions.  Thank you.

:

@Katcat1 .... I agree with you but, the host keep saying “use it for 30 days & if  you are not happy return it” .... so based on that I guess it’s OK to wear a pair of shoes or a clothing item for 30 days & return it for a refund ...however, under no circumstances should QVC  be reselling these worn dirty items to another customer... we should not have to tolerate this!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: QVC Returns

[ Edited ]

On the few occasions that I've returned clothing that's been laundered, I made a point to include a post-it note indicating such...so the return dept doesn't think it is brand new. 

I know it's not practical but it would be nice if the return dept would do a "sniff test" with clothing before sending it out again.  I don't mind getting clothing that's been tried on but just recently I received a top that smelled of heavy cigarette smoke.  I could smell it before I opened the package as I am overly sensitive to odors.

Regarding shoes...One of the reasons I buy shoes at QVC is because I can return them if they don't work out after wearing them out and about.  I've only returned one pair but I'm glad that was an option because they were expensive.

Respected Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

On the few occasions that I've returned clothing that's been laundered, I made a point to include a post-it note indicating such...so the return dept doesn't think it is brand new. 

I know it's not practical but it would be nice if the return dept would do a "sniff test" with clothing before sending it out again.  I don't mind getting clothing that's been tried on but just recently I received a top that smelled of heavy cigarette smoke.  I could smell it before I opened the package as I am overly sensitive to odors.

Regarding shoes...One of the reasons I buy shoes at QVC is because I can return them if they don't work out after wearing them out and about.  I've only returned one pair but I'm glad that was an option because they were expensive.

ITA about QVC’s shoe return policy. Sometimes I can’t tell if a pair of shoes fit well until I’ve worn them through the day. In all the years I’ve bought shoes from QVC, I’ve only returned a few pairs, but it was good to know that was an option if they didn’t fit well.