Honored Contributor

A303495 failed mentioning what size models were wearing. Why? Is this consistently an issue? Swimwear especially helpful knowing models size.

The garment measurements listed click feature helpful and easy. Same with the hosts turning to the model and simply asking, what size are you wearing? 

Honored Contributor

I've noticed this too with new hosts.  Even some of the regular hosts aren't consistent about letting viewers know models' sizing.  It's a bit annoying when one is trying to figur out how it might fit.  The size chart is only the half of it.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

If you watch the video you'll see the amount of time host spent on small talk. Don't need to know how upsetting it is to loose luggage! I already know.

Did order went up one size. Would have helped knowing the models size. 

Thanks! For adding the importance. Let's hope! Someone important sees this.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity . I understand your frustration!  I think it really does help a lot to know the models' sizes.

A little off topic but similar...One time I was interested in some lipstick.  I watched a presentation on Beauty IQ.  The host & vendor who were both around the same age just kept talking about how "hot" they looked with this lipstick and what their husbands liked rather then ever mentioning the colors or showing samples of the lipstick.

Needless to say I never purchased.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Exactly! Laughing recalling, kept watching thinking..come on already!! walk over to the models simply ask...............of course, never happened. Woman Frustrated