Contributor

The idea of having five 2 hour WEN shows on Saturday is ridiculous. 10 hours of talking about the same hair products and watching Chaz play with the models' hair. Incidentally the models that are used have the most fabulous hair to begin with and their hair could be washed with turpentine and it still would look good. Why attempt to fool us with this nonsense. Get people with real hair issues and do not wash, blow-dry and style their hair before the presentation. So disingenous.

Valued Contributor
It's obvious that Chaz is spending big bucks to QVC for all that infomercial air time.
Respected Contributor

Hello, Juggo and welcome. Smile

I guess the product is popular.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Juggo, in the future, I suggest that you may want to refrain from posting anything negative about certain products and vendors on the QVC forum. It really doesn't take much for the fans to get riled.....and that's all I'll say. Sorry if anyone got too verbally rough with you.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor
I was wondering about something. Chaz always shows models with color-treated hair who have been "shampoo-free" for years. Does that mean he uses Wen to remove the hair dye, without any lather? I can't imagine how that would get the dye out.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor
On 3/19/2015 handygal said: I was wondering about something. Chaz always shows models with color-treated hair who have been "shampoo-free" for years. Does that mean he uses Wen to remove the hair dye, without any lather? I can't imagine how that would get the dye out.

you can just rinse very well and put it in , rub it through let it sit for a minute rinse again it makes the color last alot longer and I have platinum blonde hair that is very very long

hope that helps

Honored Contributor
On 3/20/2015 NJ4Jays said:
On 3/19/2015 handygal said: I was wondering about something. Chaz always shows models with color-treated hair who have been "shampoo-free" for years. Does that mean he uses Wen to remove the hair dye, without any lather? I can't imagine how that would get the dye out.

you can just rinse very well and put it in , rub it through let it sit for a minute rinse again it makes the color last alot longer and I have platinum blonde hair that is very very long

hope that helps

Thanks, NJ4Jays, for your helpful advice!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I agree with you OP. The Q these days is nothing if not overkill and always with the same handful of products... Then on Sunday it's yet another Vitamix marathon. Unbelievable. These same brands over and over again. Not a single hour or programming in an entire weekend that I will plan to watch. Just really pretty awful, if completely predictable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

well you know what?? I never watch the Q unless Chaz is on. So for me it will be a wonderful WEN Marathon. It kind of all balances out in the end!! There will be watchers watching only because Chaz is on.

So for the rest of you enjoy your Saturday doing something else...

Super Contributor

HappyDaze - about "PA" comment... OMG, I have been observing the exact thing!