Frequent Contributor

I know there have been many posts about the shipping problems but I can't find the threads so thought I would start a new one. On March 16th, I ordered a pair of shoes and the status was "IN PROCESS" until early this morning when it changed to "SHIPPED". I just don't get it at all. Also, I returned an item and I'll probably have to pay for the S/H which is just not right.

I wish that QVC would do like HSN and credit shipping charges to what they are calling "SPENDABLE KASH". Everybody wins!!! I sent an email to QVC but I don't know if anyone will even respond.

I've been a QVC customer for many years and I'm so disappointed in the S&H problems and even CS. Just not like it was in the past.

Does anyone else have problems? Thanks for reading.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping and other problems

I received my Bewley's tea order in record time only to notice that the teas have a best by date that will expire very soon. I called CS and I guess no one is there on the weekend that can make a decision about what to do about tea with a best by date that will expire PDQ. CS said they will pass it along and some one will email me with what to do about the tea. In the mean time they have my payment in full for the tea and I am waiting for an email. So any body who bought the Bewley's tea when the Irish was here, check the best by dates on the boxes.

Honored Contributor

I haven't noticed any changes in shipping times with the new returns policy. I've occasionally had an item here and there that took a while to ship. Sometimes if it hasn't shipped in three days, I cancel it.
Honored Contributor

My Bewley's Tea issue was resolved today to my satisfaction.

Not applicable

I have had the same problems when to cancel a item that was on wait list and system wouldn't allow,after speaking with customer service they informed we I was too late and the item was in the process of being shipped,must have come from China since it took almost two weeks to arrived.I really love QVC but not so much lately,the new shipping policy is only a value if your items fits and you don't order more then two! Please don't have to return anything it will really cost you! Where the value (V) in that! Buyer's Be Aware!