New Contributor

Many people have same conceren price change even on clerance item? Is QVC reading these comments? Usually if item is not selling you do not raise the price logicall thing to do reduce it so people can buy or please do not keep changing the price? There are some people who will notice that.Thank you

Honored Contributor

@voice or reason wrote:

Many people have same conceren price change even on clerance item? Is QVC reading these comments? Usually if item is not selling you do not raise the price logicall thing to do reduce it so people can buy or please do not keep changing the price? There are some people who will notice that.Thank you

@voice or reason 

Welcome to the forum.

I doubt QVC reads our comments since, so far, I haven't seen them make changes from what is suggested here.

You can make suggestions in the Suggestion Box to the left, but don't expect decision makers will take them seriously.  

QVC is the King of price changes, more so than any retailer I have seen.  Pricing isn't logical because they don't want it to be logical.    

Respected Contributor

write to aileen.o.gregg@qvc.com or tammy.kriebel@qvc.com if you want your comments read

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   what is it that all of us who shop QVC agree should be changed?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Foxxee   what is it that all of us who shop QVC agree should be changed?

@millieshops 

This is what I said.

"I doubt QVC reads our comments since, so far, I haven't seen them make changes from what is suggested here.

You can make suggestions in the Suggestion Box to the left, but don't expect decision makers will take them seriously.  

QVC is the King of price changes, more so than any retailer I have seen.  Pricing isn't logical because they don't want it to be logical."    

Do you see "all of us" in my statement?  Do you see anything referring to how many complaints, requests for changes, appear on this forum, how many members request those changes?

Is this a gotcha question, where you are intending to reply with "That doesn't include me.  I never asked for changes?"  

Frequent Contributor

@banned again   Who are those people?

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee Actually, it's a legitimate questiom because I know what I like about QVC often has little to do with the changes many posters want.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Price keep changing

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Foxxee Actually, it's a legitimate questiom because I know what I like about QVC often has little to do with the changes many posters want.   

How nice for you. That doesn't mean everyone feels the same.