Frequent Contributor

There is no such thing as "Free Shipping" Shipping charges are buried in the item price. They should re label it as "Shipping Included" We are not idiots! 

Esteemed Contributor

@JJK1954 - I have an online business. When I say Free shipping it is exactly that, FREE shipping. I pick up the tab and the cost of shipping is NOT put into the consumers cost of the product.

Respected Contributor

Of course there is...the items I purchased were the same price before FS & they're still are the same today. Is that true for all items sold on Q? No.

Honored Contributor

Disagree with you @JJK1954 

Just like @kitcat51 ...what I ordered (and it was a lot) were EXACTLY the same price before the free shipping day...so YES, I did get free shipping in this instance.

Actually, I know the prices change, but I must be lucky because never on FS day, has any of the items in my WL gone up.

Frequent Contributor

OK go on thinking that. NOTHING IS FREE! They are not going to pick up tens of thousands of dollars in shipping costs. 

Mic Drop! 

Respected Contributor

@JJK1954 wrote:

OK go on thinking that. NOTHING IS FREE! They are not going to pick up tens of thousands of dollars in shipping costs. 

Mic Drop! 

Pick the mic back up because you're simply wrong...some prices stay the same, some change with FS & without.

Esteemed Contributor

The items I ordered on Free shipping day were the same price as always and I've been using this product for a couple of years.

So @JJK1954 pick your mic up.

Esteemed Contributor
Isn't this the same statement every free shipping day? Just don't purchase if you think it's not fair.