Respected Contributor

Please stop the page jumping!!

You have been asked many times and I don't understand why you are ignoring us. It makes me nauseous. I use an iPad, if that helps.
Valued Contributor

Re: Please stop the page jumping!!

ITA Very annoying!

Honored Contributor

My pages are not jumping. Perhaps there's something wrong with the device you're using.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@GSPgirl

We apologize for this happening and we have been working to resolve this issue. Yesterday we did have some posters state that the jumping had ceased. We will continue to work on this until it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.....

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@GSPgirl

We apologize for this happening and we have been working to resolve this issue. Yesterday we did have some posters state that the jumping had ceased. We will continue to work on this until it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.....

Customer Care

Thanks for addressing the issue (or trying). I tried it today and it was still doing it. It jumps about three times before it settles, if that makes sense.

Esteemed Contributor

My screen is still jumping and I'm on a laptop that I've been using to reference these forums for several years.  Also still have text over text.

Unbelievable...  About done with this.  Have seen so very many gone already.  Extremely sad.

Respected Contributor

Yes please !!! More than any thing else, this is driving me batty ):
Respected Contributor

Yes, PLEASE stop the page jumping.  I'm on a laptop and using Firefox and the jumping has not ceased.   Thank you.

Contributor

My pages keep jumping too! I have Menieres disease and page jumping sets off my vertigo. I will have to wait awhile before I can enterain coming back to the forums. 

Contributor

Sorry, I meant to say "entertain". The page jumping affects my vision.